BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kacey C.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a bit picky about chocolate so I was pleasently surprised when I tried this candy bar. I loved the white chocolate and cookies and cream combination. It was very creamy and easy to eat :)
Stephanie G.
Westfield, MA
Such an awesome snack with great taste! I could eat a whole box if you let me...nothing bad to say about these bars. If only they could make them calorie and fat free!
Carmella A.
Orlando, FL
This chocolate bar is absolutely amazing. Like cookies and cream ice cream? You'll die for this candy! To me, its just better than most regular chocolate bars because of the amazing flavor!
Ala F.
Wyncote, PA
I loooove this cookies and cream candy bar... I feel like it really melts in your mouth and blends both the white chocolate and the regular chocolate flavors together very well. Mmm delicious!
Caroline S.
These are my brother and my familys favorite sweet treat. They can only have a little at a time because white chocolate is so sweet. The kids love to try to pick all the little chocolate pieces out
LISA M.
Lawrence, MA
Let's face it... I love chocolate. I especially love white chocolate and cookies. This is my go-to candy bar whenever I'm in that kind of mood. (Ladies, you know what I'm talking about!!)
Nicole T.
Maryland Hts, MO
Creamy white chocolate, with a dash of cookies mixed in. I put mine in the fridge so it's cold when I bite into it. It's so delicious. One of my favorite chocolates!
Samantha M.
Madisonville, TN
I crave this flavor all the time! So very smooth! The white chocolate is rich but also just right! And the little bits of cookie in there just make it the perfect treat! All time favorite!
Chanel R.
La Mesa, CA
This is my favorite Hershey's bar of all of them. I love Hershey's cookies and creme because it's smooth yet crunchy. I love how it melts inside your mouth so easily.
Emmylou P.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this product because it has a mix of the cookie bar and white chocolate. Perfect combination and this candy has always been a favorite. Definitely one of the best in the Hershey line
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?