BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Michelle K.
Anytime I waited in line at grocery markets, my eyes would be searching for these chocolate bars. I love them! If I don't crave milk chocolate, then I would get these!
Kasha M.
Amazing! It is not too sweet and not to blegh. It is just right. I also love that it has little bitty Oreo bits in it to give it that slight smooth and crunchy feeling.
cheyanne e.
Mckeesport, PA
I hate this product. It's probably because I HATE white chocolate but I thought this time would be different but it wasn't. I actually tried it a couple times and I just can't stop hating it
Sadera C.
Kingstree, SC
This is the best candy ever. I have at least four a week. I just love the way the white chocolate just melts in my mouth and the crunchiness just adds something extra to the candy. I love it!
Megan H.
Gainesville, FL
When I find myself waiting in line to check out at the store and I feel the need to buy some type of candy bar, this is usually the one I end up buying. I love the taste of white chocolate.
Jamie W.
Charleston, SC
Oh my goodness this is so yummy i cant even explain it! the smooth and crunchy texture combined is amazing along with the fantastic taste of white chocolate and little oreo bits inside. YUM.
Kacey C.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a bit picky about chocolate so I was pleasently surprised when I tried this candy bar. I loved the white chocolate and cookies and cream combination. It was very creamy and easy to eat :)
Marcela R.
I'm so in love with this cookies and cream bar chocolate. The taste delicious. This cookies and cream bar is super smooth. It taste more like a white chocolate than milk chocolate. When I buy it, I sometimes do milkshakes with it and let me tell you, it is super delicious. If you have a sweet tooth like me, don't think about it, just buy it, you won't regret it. I love this chocolate bar because it's the taste of hard cookies and cream ice cream but in a chocolate bar, I actually got really sick of it when I was younger because it was when I first dicsovered it so I gave it a little break but then came right back to it because it's just so filling and yummy I personally would eat it all day just like I used to
I LOVEEEE IT <33
Stephanie G.
Westfield, MA
Such an awesome snack with great taste! I could eat a whole box if you let me...nothing bad to say about these bars. If only they could make them calorie and fat free!
Carmella A.
Orlando, FL
This chocolate bar is absolutely amazing. Like cookies and cream ice cream? You'll die for this candy! To me, its just better than most regular chocolate bars because of the amazing flavor!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?