BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Lauren W.
Nicholasville, KY
My absolute favorite candy/chocolate bar ever! Amazing anytime of year during any situation, frozen or just as is, this chocolate bar is absolutely addictive and marvelous!
Alexis H.
This delicious black and white combination is so amazing! the cookie bits are in perfect combination with Hershey's melty white chocolate. This is my go to bar to brighten up a bad day!
Liz M.
This is my favorite chocolate bar, and now with the holidays around the corner these would make great stocking stuffers. So gooooood.
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
You get what you pay for. They're obviously not top of the line chocolates but considering the cost and availability, they're not bad.
Nikki D.
WRENTHAM
Hershey's Cookie and Cream candy bar is the most decadent candy bar I've ever ate. Its so creamy and filled with yummy cookies! If you've never had one, I suggest you do so.
anita p.
Purvis, MS
I love this product because of its taste. The white chocolate is delicious. Anyone who likes white chocolate would love this candy bar. It is easy to break into pieces so you can share.
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite candy bar. I like the little bits of cookie in it. I always pick them up at the corner store near my house and they're cheap. Yum! 😜
Nicole G.
I love these! I usually buy a HUGE pack from Sam's Club and end up taking some in to work, giving some away and munching on the rest whenever I feel like it.
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
Yummmm very delicious candy. very sweet. just right. you can melt it and cover it with strawberries. very cheap and can buy any near local place
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
MMMM so good! Yummy treat creamy and sweet. Makes you happy on a craptastic day. I love to treat myself to these every once in a while.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?