BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Mandy W.
I love this kind of candy bar. It fills me up really fast and I don't even have to eat the whole thing. It's really sweet so a little bit of this bar goes a long way :D
lexi d.
I really love this chocolate when its that time of the month because its so creamy and smooth and not dry like some chocolate. The white chocolate and the crunchy cookie stuff goes well together.
Laura J.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I have loved this candy ever since I was a little kid. It's so yummy and creamy and just... good. The Hershey's cookies and cream bites are also very good. White chocolate and cookies are delish!
Corinne P.
Annville, Pa
These are definitely my favorite candy bar! I remember always picking these as a kid while at the store with my parents. Now when I tell my son he can pick a candy bar, he always picks these too!
Ella G.
This is my favorite chocolate bar Hershey's makes. it is creamy and sweet. Sometimes i can't finish one because it I way to sweet. But, overall this is a good candy bar.
I used to be hooked on regular Hershey's chocolate bars but this one changed my life forever. For some reason it didn't taste how j would expect white chocolate to taste. It tasted even better!!
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Can't keep these away from my boyfriend. We dig the combo of smooth base and crunchy bits mixed in. We seem to purchase this just every now and then due to the richness.
Mary O.
Portsmouth, OH
There is a lot of creamy white chocolate and crunchy chocolate cookie chunks. The flavor is sometimes a little too sweet and rich. For the most part it tastes delicious.
leslie g.
Whittier, CA
I don't normally eat a lot of white chocolate but this right here is my favorite Hershey's bar. It's a bit too sweet but as long as you don't eat too much, it'll be heaven
Carmella A.
Orlando, FL
This chocolate bar is absolutely amazing. Like cookies and cream ice cream? You'll die for this candy! To me, its just better than most regular chocolate bars because of the amazing flavor!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?