BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kara M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love white chocolate! and Who doesn't love cookies and cream! This is my go to candy bar whenever I go to get them! Always good, never bad. Smooth and creamy. Not too sweet.
Amanda R.
Kalamazoo, Mi
These are one of my absolute favorite candy bars! Remind me so much of eating cookies and cream ice cream! They are absolutely delicious and I love them chilled in the fridge!
Courtney E.
Taylor Ridge, IL
I like this candy bar but I feel as if the "cream" part is too overwhelming and not enough of the chocolate taste. If you're not a choco-holic like myself then it may be a great candy bar for you as the chocolate isn't over powering!
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
These are one of my favorite candy bars! I even love chopping them up and adding them to cookies and cupcakes, it's always a hit with everyone who tries it!
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
Cookies and cream has been my favorite since it came out... that's showing how old I am. It's sweet but the crunch of the cookie adds so much flavor and fun
elyse r.
Carson, CA
Not exactly my favorite but they taste pretty good. i don't think the taste matches exactly to what an oreo tastes like but the taste is close to an oreo. i think the creme taste of the chocolate is a little higher than the oreo part.
Cheyenne K.
Sarasota, FL
Growing up, these were always my favorite, and they still are. I don't care if it makes me get a cavity in every tooth, I cannot get enough of these delicious chocolate bars.
Tiffany G.
Tacoma, WA
I'm usually not a big fan of white chocolate, but for some reason I really enjoy the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. It has the perfect amount of cookies too, which I love.
Lauren W.
Nicholasville, KY
My absolute favorite candy/chocolate bar ever! Amazing anytime of year during any situation, frozen or just as is, this chocolate bar is absolutely addictive and marvelous!
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
MMMM so good! Yummy treat creamy and sweet. Makes you happy on a craptastic day. I love to treat myself to these every once in a while.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?