BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Sophia L.
Sebastopol, CA
I love this chocolate. I could probably eat about 10 in a day. The only thing is that they r a little too sweet for me. It's still delicious, but halfway through the bar it starts to get overly sweet.
Blake S.
Clawson, MI
This used to be one of my favorite candy bars. Very creamy with some crunch from the cookies. Very sweet, usually can't eat the whole thing. Definitely a nice treat, aside from the normal Hershey bar.
Juanna F.
Hershey's is not a smooth chocolate and Hershey's white chocolate with crunchy bits of oreo = tons of fun & mmm! i enjoy eating cookies n' cream bars all the time! in fact, i could go for one right now
Gabby D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think this hersey is the best one of them all . This is my opinion basically because i don't really like dark chocolate + i heard dark chocolate breakdms you out.. Don't know if it true but i heard 😊
Miranda P.
Mc Calla, AL
These are in my top 5 favorite candy bar! I love the crunch of the cookie with the cream and taste of the white chocolate. A very great snack on the go or on movie night!
chantell b.
I HATE this candy bar. This is the most disgusting chocolate i have ever tasted. they should have left the great taste alone instead of adding all of this stuff in it. And i LOVE cookies and cream.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
Switch out the Chocolate on your S'mores and toss one of these bad boys on, you WILL NOT regret it....well you might after about the 6th one but not if you don't count :-)
Katrina B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar is good. This however is one candy bar that I'm glad I can break off pieces to eat. I can only eat one or two squares at a time, because I find it to sweet.
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
These are SO good. Creamy white chocolate filled with little cookie bits with just a slight crunch to them. YUM One of the most tasty white chocolate treats on the market.
Cfranklin
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this candy bar! My boyfriend always brings me a bar home. I have a weird way of eating this candy. I like to individually eat each little piece of cookie until the bar is done lol.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?