BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love everything about these little delectably addictive treats! Not so fond of the to-go versions though, they have a wax around them that isn't pleasing.
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
Ahh! Herseys chocolate cookies and cream bar is my weakness. II absolutely love them. Always have always will. My go to during my pregnancies. Just the delicious melt in your mouth good!
Daniela H.
Davie, Fl
This product is amazing!! My absolute favorite. I think it's amazing to bite into it and feel the crunch of the cookie. It's something different rather than just milk chocolate
Ann G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I didn't even know that Hershey made these anymore! I used to eat them when I was in High School. When I bought Halloween candy this year the mix I got had cookies 'n cream bars in them and they are as delicious as I remember them being!
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
These were always the favorite of my little brother. And now this is just about the only candy my son will eat! I have to agree with them, they are delicious!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love the egg shape that it comes in, god for kids and good for Easter candy. Also it is cookies N' Creme and I love cookies N' creme.
Linda R.
This is a great sweet treat. The small bites or cookie in the bar a perfect. Small and not overwhelming. Great cookies and cream flavor
Amy W.
Russellville, AR
Best candy bar ever! It's been a favorite of mine since I was little. I could eat ten of these at a time, and I usually don't enjoy chocolate bars that much.
I'Esha T.
Quincy, MA
Hershey Cookies'n' Creme bars are a favorite in our household. The sweet white chocolate and bits of cookies blend well together to create this master piece.
Summer B.
Russellville, AR
I love me some white chocolate!! And even better the cookie bites!! The combination is perfect and will become your favorite candy bar!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?