BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Joyce  .
Pottstown, PA
The Hershey"s special dark chocolate is sensational on banana splits, sundaes, in milk, on fruits,, but its the best straight out of the bottle.....yeah I'm a chocoaholic !!!
Margarita G.
White chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate add cookies and cream flavor and it's like an orgasm in a bar. I love how you can break it into little pieces so you can eat a little now and a little later I keep one or two in my desk at work. These are awesome
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is just a great thing to share with friends and families for the movie night, sleep party and other events. But, this one I shouldn't share at all. I can finish it by myself.
Blake S.
Clawson, MI
This used to be one of my favorite candy bars. Very creamy with some crunch from the cookies. Very sweet, usually can't eat the whole thing. Definitely a nice treat, aside from the normal Hershey bar.
Crystal R.
This chaocolate bar is great. I especially like it after dinner when you're craving that sweet something. I personally like to put it in the freezer so when I eat it, it has a nice harder crunch to it.
Julie E.
Shelby twp, MI
I never finish entire chocolate bars in one sitting...unless it's the Hershey's Cookies and Creme Bar!! :) I seriously love this chocolate so much it's so creamy and delicious and I can't get enough!
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
I love they regular sized version of this flavor of candy bars . So of course I'm going to love the smaller version but i don't buy often because i would just eat the whole bag
Pratima W.
Brooklyn , NY
Absolutely love these! My friends and I always ate this in high school and even in college now it's still a favorite. The cookies and creme add an extra crunch to it.
Gabby D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think this hersey is the best one of them all . This is my opinion basically because i don't really like dark chocolate + i heard dark chocolate breakdms you out.. Don't know if it true but i heard 😊
Dee B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is so good and very addicting! The creaminess with the crunch from the cookies just makes you feel better. However, they are really sweet so I usually save this on days where I need a pick me up.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?