BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My childhood favorite candy bar. I barely see these anymore, but the taste of the white chocolate and tiny cookie bites are very satisfying. I eat these all the time and hated to share with friends, because it was so good. 😂
Oriana M.
Hollywood, FL
BEST CHOCOLATE EVER IN HISTORY OF CHOCOLATE EVER. excellent flavor, good texture, it melts in your mouth and the chips are so good I think they came from de gods. I eat it as much as i can, and I'm super happy about it. If a could made a house made of this chocolate i would.
Holly B.
Longview , TX
This is my favorite candy bar. It is very rich, so do not eat more than one or you may get sick. This is available and good any time of year, but I usually only eat them on a special occasion or I would gain a thousand pounds. If you have not tried this you re definitely missing out!
JMaree J.
Dallas Texas
These are amazing . I found one at www. Walmart.com and I haven't stopped eating them yet! There so delicious and super creamy with small sized cookie bites inside them I recommend  everyone to buy these unless you are allergic to milk or chocolate Plus their one dollar. :3
Ramona S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another personal favorite.. these aren't always the easiest to find but they're a delicious treat for Oreo or cookies and creme fans. The texture can sometimes be a bit odd but I love it none the less
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Another addiction!!!! Like why haven't they made an ice cream version of this already? It's impossible to not eat an entire bar in one sitting. I love the little dots of oreos present in the bar. It makes chocolate so much more interesting when there is a crunch factor to it!
Kaitlyn G.
San Fernando, CA
By far the best chocolate candy ever. When I'm craving chocolate this is my go to. it taste amazing however I probably wouldn't eat it in the summer since it is thin it'll melt really fast. this is very affordable and found in almost every grocery store which is amazing
Maya S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is definitely one of my chocolates I love its filling its texture in definition I love everything, they are a little expensive but it is worth to buy them besides that you can find them in any service store and in several countries., They are ideal for a small detail Plus the chocoate is super delicious
Autumn D.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Yum makes me think of my childhood. I haven't had one in so long. Just seeing it makes me want one. Not sure if i can think of anther cookies and cream bar besides this one. I love that this is still around. I would like them to make different varieties of white chocolate bars.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites. It tastes so sweet and good! It's pretty cheap. It's very high in calories but all candies are. I would definitely recommend trying this out one day soon!!! Loved it so much.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?