BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Daniela R.
I love white chocolate and the oreo crisps inside it's the perfect balance of white chocolate (which can be too sweet sometimes) and actual chocolate. I also love how it's crunchy and smooth at the same time.
Erica S.
A nice little treat when you want to avoid regular chocolate, a little sweet and crunch :) I also like using these for s'mores or decoration on top of cupcakes.
Ashley C.
Framingham, MA
When I have a sweet craving coming on this is usually my go to bar sweet but not too much of an overindulgence that I feel like I wanna kick myself for earing it and I love freezing it to make it last longer
Raluca S.
Oceanside, CA
I love sweets and especially white chocolate.im actually addicted to Hershey's .every time i go to the store i have to get some.it tastes so so good.i could eat 10 of them a day.
Bunny K.
Torrance, CA
I love cookies and creme so my friend bought me one and I loved it until I saw the back on nutrition. It was soo much fat and calories.Still yummy so I eat it once a month when I buy it or my friend buys it.
Jenny K.
Green Bay, WI
Out of all the Hershey's bars this is my all time favorite! Its just the perfect amount of sweet! If I'm in the store and looking for something sweet this is what I will pick up.
Lauren K.
Can you say amazing? Always used to get these as a special treat when I was younger, so I guess theres an attachment there. I'm glad they're back, we had a hard time finding them for a good 4-5 years or so.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I like the way it melts in your mouth. The chocolate bars are a good buy and fresh. They taste delicious. I love cookies and cream and now that it's in a chocolate, it's amazing.
Kaitlyn C.
Every time i think of these candy bars it reminds me of my days in elementary school when my teacher would take one out after lunch ever since then i was hooked. One of my favorite guilty pleasures by far!!
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
I LOVE chocolate, especially Hersheys! but this bar is really sweet, like the ultimate lol & it makes you thirsty quick! but if you haven't had sweets in a while & you like white chocolate, this is the go to!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?