BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
Tasty white chocolate with bits of cookie in it--what more could you ask for? Hershey's brand never disappoints. the chocolate is creamy and delicious, and for such a great price!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
It's so sweet and creamy. I loveeee the chocolate cookie pieces in it. Such a great combination, I normally don't like white chocolate but this one is a winner.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
This has been one of my favorite candy bars since it first debuted! I love the mix of white chocolate and cookie bites, its heavenly! Definitely give it a try, you won't be sorry!
Kylie T.
These were my absolute favorite growing up and I still love them!! The best Hershey bar there is. You can't go wrong with cookies and Cream.
Cortlin C.
Hersheys cookies and cream is a pretty good candy bar! The only thing is it's so rich I can't finish the whole bar… I have to wait a while before finishing it.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have to admit that I can be a huge chocolate snob but not when it comes to this guy. It is so delicious. I love letting it melt in my mouth and the crunch is great. It is a total guilty pleasure for me.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
When I was in school I would go to cvs and buy one of these every week. They are addicting and absolutely delicious. They are totally easy to break off and share with friends too.
Mary P.
Boardman, OH
These have been my favorite candy bar some I was a kid. I love the texture of the chocolate and how they're not too waxy. There is the perfect amount of cookies inside them too!
Allie M.
Oviedo, FL
If I ever want chocolate, this is always one of my first choices. Especially since it's getting hot out, I put mine in the freezer, it's a lot better that way!
ericka  l.
Love Hershey's cookies and cream bar :) they are awesome...love white chocolate...if someone doesn't stop me, ill eat the whole bag (greedy but tastes sooo good)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?