BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
This is just a little too sweet for me. I can happily eat two squares of it before I start feeling sick to my stomach... Its good, but only in small quantities!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and caramel, but this is my favorite candy bar ever. There's nothing like it. You can never beat an ice cream classic in candy bar form.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this chocolate bar. I always picked it out when my mom would let me get a piece of candy if I was good. It melts in your mouth and tastes like a cookie
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
I found this treat okay. if I was given it, I would eat it but it's not something I would buy. it is a little too artificial tasting for my liking!
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
Love this sweet treat!! I'm a huge white chocolate fan so this is definitely my favorite candy bar. I love how they add the little bits of chocolate cookie to add a little crunch!
Kylie T.
These were my absolute favorite growing up and I still love them!! The best Hershey bar there is. You can't go wrong with cookies and Cream.
Shae S.
Casey, IL
My kid's beg for these. They had to have the mini ones for Easter. They are pretty good. I can break off a little piece for both of them and they are content.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
This has been one of my favorite candy bars since it first debuted! I love the mix of white chocolate and cookie bites, its heavenly! Definitely give it a try, you won't be sorry!
Sidney R.
One of my personal favorite candies. I find regular chocolate to be too rich, so white chocolate is always something I'm on the lookout for! And I love cookie bits in just about anything.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
Tasty white chocolate with bits of cookie in it--what more could you ask for? Hershey's brand never disappoints. the chocolate is creamy and delicious, and for such a great price!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?