BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
I loooove this chocolate so creamy and tasty I also love the holiday one with peppermint in it and omg that one is so good as well I definitely suggest trying it !
Chelsea B.
Harrison Township, MI
It's very sweet, and is the best of both worlds! I love the cookies in the middle. It is extremely sweet and I can only handle about a half of a bar at a time before my teeth start to hurt... but it's well worth it!
Amanda A.
Los Alamitos, CA
This is my favorite candy bar ever! I love white chocolate and the little bits of chocolate in the candy bar makes me feel like I'm eating a reverse oreo! I get so happy when they have the mini bars around Halloween!
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Cookies with white chocolate what more could a person ask for. the white chocolat is creamy and deliciouse with the cookies having the right amount of crunchieness.
Jasmin G.
I use to like these a lot but i don't know what happen their not as good as they use to be they changed sommething in the recipe that I'm not likeing at all ! they don't taste bad i just liked the way they use to taste
Christina J.
Winston Salem, NC
If you like eating cocoa butter with bits of cookies in it then this is the candy for you. I usually associate Hershey with great tasting chocolate that I've enjoyed since childhood but this candy is a huge let down.
Katie S.
Dewitt, MI
This has been my absolute favorite candy bar for as long as I can remember. The little cookie bites can't be beat and I love white chocolate. So glad that I can find them almost anywhere!
Lai J.
san diego, CA
I love Hershey brand chocolate, the holiday cookies n cream bar is the best candy for holiday. I always buy a lot different flavors to entertain my guest and kids in the holiday, you can never be wrong with Hershey's.
Heather B.
Marshall, MN
I love white chocolate and a crunch in my candy. These are so good! Way better than a plain Hershey bar! The white isJust as smooth as the regular Hershey and the cookie pieces are small so they aren't overwhelming.
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
These went away for a while. I couldn't find them in any store. They appeared again and it was like a kid in the candy store. I couldn't believe they were back. LOVE these. Definitely my favorite Hershey's bar
maeve f.
Where can I find this I have had it before but I can never find it anywhere anymore
Hilory W.
Austin, TX
Which Herseys Candy Bar would you prefer Cookies and Cream, Milk Chocolate, or Almonds and Chocolate Herseys candy bars?
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
Has any one tried this with s'mores?
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE
Is this a limited time candy bar?
Alexandria b.
Have you ever tried using these to make your s'mores?