BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Bailey C.
Missoula, MT
I love this candy bar but sometimes it can be too sweet. When this is the case, I chop it up and mix it with dark chocolate. I also prefer to freeze my chocolate before I eat it. So good!
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
Hershey's cookies and cream has always been one of my favorites. It is so creamy and the crunch gives it that wonderful texture to make it a perfect candy bar.
Eliana G.
Poteet, TX
This isn't my favorite chocolate bar but it's almost at the top. I don't really eat this often just because it comes off a little too sweet. But overall it is really delicious.
Shae S.
Casey, IL
My kid's beg for these. They had to have the mini ones for Easter. They are pretty good. I can break off a little piece for both of them and they are content.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
These are sweet and crunchy (love the black cookie bits) but the reason I gave it two stars is ... people realize that milk chocolate isn't real chocolate, right? It's basically just milk and eggs and sugar.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love this chocolate bar. I always picked it out when my mom would let me get a piece of candy if I was good. It melts in your mouth and tastes like a cookie
Victoria V.
Orange, CA
Hands down Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is a delicious mix of white chocolate and cookie bits that gives a nice crunchy and taste. My go-to chocolate snack.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
If you are a fan of anything cookies and cream, you will love this. Taste reminds me of Oreos except with white chocolate. Love it!! Goes quick! Recommend the Hershey drop version of this so you can portion control and it doesn't melt.
Kara P.
My absolute favorite candy bar. Whenever I have a serious sweet tooth this will always be my go to chocolate. I mean who can resist cookies and creme anything?
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
This is just a little too sweet for me. I can happily eat two squares of it before I start feeling sick to my stomach... Its good, but only in small quantities!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?