BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Heather  N.
Hershey cookies and cream chocolate bar is the perfect combination of white chocolate and chocolate chips. The chocolate chips give this amazing candy bar just the right amount of crunch to go with that creamy, smooth, Hershey's white chocolate!
Melaine S.
White haven , PA
This is my go to snack i absolutely love cookies and cream bars so tasty after any meal. Its the perfect combination for a chocolate bar.
Julieta G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
One of my favorites I just love chocolate but this one by far I can keep eating non stop! I think that the cookies just give it an extra touch of deliciousness.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
I could eat 7 of these at once. They are wayyyy to good. Very creamy and the cookie taste stands out and i love the little bites. Iv been eating them for as long as i could remember.
ngan c.
Santa Ana, Ca
I remember i keep buy this product like everyday at school because it so good and i love white chocolate so it a perfect blind and the price is reasonable too !
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
These are one of my favorite candy bars because of how sweet and buttery the chocolate cookie morsels mixed with white chocolate. I love eating this slowly square by square. Mmm
Sedia M.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
I can not even begin to express how delicious these cookies and cream Hershey bars are but they are so addicting and melt in your mouth.
Halie B.
Smyrna, GA
By far my favorite Hershey's chocolate! At CVS they frequently have these on sale and it gets me every time. This Hershey's bar is great for a snack while sitting in long classes all day.
amanda m.
Spartanburg, SC
This candy bar ha always been my favorite since I was old enough to eat candy bars. It's the perfect blend of white chocolate and cookies to feel indulgent without overdoing it.
Bailey C.
Missoula, MT
I love this candy bar but sometimes it can be too sweet. When this is the case, I chop it up and mix it with dark chocolate. I also prefer to freeze my chocolate before I eat it. So good!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?