BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Amanda A.
Los Alamitos, CA
This is my favorite candy bar ever! I love white chocolate and the little bits of chocolate in the candy bar makes me feel like I'm eating a reverse oreo! I get so happy when they have the mini bars around Halloween!
Kanique G.
My all time favorite candy bar! It's creamy, sweet, and delicious! There are little bites of chocolate cookies in the mix that just take this to another level! I'm not a big chocolate fan but I absolutely love this!
Jennifer B.
Oakridge, OR
One of my absolute favorite candy bars!! It's heavenly! Very good to use for Smores as well! Tried it while camping after running out of the regular Hershey bars!

Alex E.
Gastonia, NC
Been a favorite of mine since I was little. Love white chocolate! Perfect for Christmas stockings & to have in your candy bowl for friends & family to reach & grab!
Brittany B.
This is onespecially of my favorite candy bars. I love how the cream mixes perfectly with the cookies. The cost is very good I like to pick this up at gas stations
Megan R.
Allentown , PA
Love the combination of the sweet with the crunchy cookies. Not the biggest fan of white chocolate so its not quite for me but would be loved by any Hersey lover.
Selena M.
Clarendon, NC
These are delicious!!! I love the convenience of the size! They are perfect to put in the children's lunch box and it's just enough to to satisfy a sweet tooth!!!
Steffanny D.
Siler City, NC
When it comes to chocolate I go with my milk chocolate but I wanted to try something new and so I bought these and they were actually pretty good and so now my heart is a little more open
Stephanie M.
Naples, FL
This product taste so good! It is my favorite chocolate and the only one I will eat. My favorite us the Hersey kisses! Handful of those and I will be set. This is differently the best product Hershey has made by far.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Cookies with white chocolate what more could a person ask for. the white chocolat is creamy and deliciouse with the cookies having the right amount of crunchieness.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?