BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
I have a lot of favorites when it comes to chocolate, but this is another one of my go-to chocolates when I'm on a road trip, its sooo good. i looove white chocolate.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
White chocolate is my all time absolute favorite kind of chocolate 🍫🍫🍫 and herserys cookies and cream, oh my gosh. it's so heavenly. my favorite candy in the world.
Katie S.
Dewitt, MI
This has been my absolute favorite candy bar for as long as I can remember. The little cookie bites can't be beat and I love white chocolate. So glad that I can find them almost anywhere!
Kanique G.
My all time favorite candy bar! It's creamy, sweet, and delicious! There are little bites of chocolate cookies in the mix that just take this to another level! I'm not a big chocolate fan but I absolutely love this!
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
I loooove this chocolate so creamy and tasty I also love the holiday one with peppermint in it and omg that one is so good as well I definitely suggest trying it !
Stefani A.
I used to eat these all the time but then switched to the milk chocolate bars. I had one of these the other day and wondered why I ever switched. These are so good!
Amanda A.
Los Alamitos, CA
This is my favorite candy bar ever! I love white chocolate and the little bits of chocolate in the candy bar makes me feel like I'm eating a reverse oreo! I get so happy when they have the mini bars around Halloween!
Heather B.
Marshall, MN
I love white chocolate and a crunch in my candy. These are so good! Way better than a plain Hershey bar! The white isJust as smooth as the regular Hershey and the cookie pieces are small so they aren't overwhelming.
Lai J.
san diego, CA
I love Hershey brand chocolate, the holiday cookies n cream bar is the best candy for holiday. I always buy a lot different flavors to entertain my guest and kids in the holiday, you can never be wrong with Hershey's.
Ebony W.
Clovis, Ca
I Gave this candy 5 stars because I just love this candy . It's perfect I love the creaminess in the candy bar and plus the white chocolate omg it's so Tasteeeeee .
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?