BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
TB B.
I am not ashamed to say I just ate two of these full size bars..The white chocolate is awesome..I am not a big Hershey bar person but someone gave me one of these and I have been buying them every since..
Irma P.
No  existe dieta, ni abdomen plano que se resista a esta maravilla. Caer en esta tentación  es fácil y hasta la persona más fuerte seguro lo ha estaxperimentado. HERSHEY'S de sabor y textura exquisita. Encantadora para todo tipo de paladar, no conozco a ninguno que se resista! Una droga 🍃
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a big candy bar fan but this is just delicious I love these!!! Definitely my favorite candy bar out there that I've had in very impressed with these. I recommend trying it out! It's worth it seriously :)))))
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this Hershey cookies and cream chocolate bar is my favorite anything having to do with Hershey's or cookies and cream I'll buy but this bar is so great and creamy I just love it and I like that it comes in little rectangles so you can get one piece and save the rest for later.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Such an amazing candy bar the combination of Cookies and Cream is just so great together. I love eating one of these for dessert after dinner so satisfying those flavors. These are very cheap around maybe $2 at my local supermarket. I will definitely buy again in the very near future.
Tubaa S.
Hands down my favorite chocolate. The white chocolate is amazing and I love the cookies part in it as well. White chocolate is amazing but this is definitely the best because the flavor is amazing. To anyone wanting to try new chocolates, I would definitely recommend this one.
Melissa J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
White chocolate cookie chocolate bar what can be better. I love chocolate but white chocolate makes it an extra treat to a restful day. This bar is the treat for me. My son's only chocolate ever. Tried giving milk chocolate to my son but the only one he eats is the cookies and cream. Delish
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hersheys Cookies and Cream is my all time FAVE white chocolate candy bar. I love the pieces of cookie surrounded by creamy white chocolate. The perfect snack with already cut sections great if you like to share or not lol.
Holly B.
Longview , TX
This is my favorite candy bar. It is very rich, so do not eat more than one or you may get sick. This is available and good any time of year, but I usually only eat them on a special occasion or I would gain a thousand pounds. If you have not tried this you re definitely missing out!
Ramona S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another personal favorite.. these aren't always the easiest to find but they're a delicious treat for Oreo or cookies and creme fans. The texture can sometimes be a bit odd but I love it none the less
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?