BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Dianelys B.
This is my oldest daughter's favorite chocolate, but to me it is too sweet. A lot of people I know love it, so I guess it is just me who finds it a little too sweet.
Alexandria A.
Corona, CA
By far my most favorite candy bar! It's so smooth and then when you get the cookie pieces in it, it's like what! That's amazing! I have made s'mores with it and that's so yummy! Try it or you can freeze it and eat it then!
Hawraa N.
Dearborn, MI
I have a sweet tooth and this hits it every time. Its like a change from the everyday chocolates out there. I just love have cookies and creme bar its like eating a cupcake without the mess.
sandi g.
Dumas, AR
Saying you hate this candy is like saying you hate kittens or puppies! i love this candy! plus white chocolate is amazing and smooth! i could go on and on about Hershey's cookies and cream! but I'm just gonna give a A!!!!!!
Paige M.
I think that these candy bars taste awful. Although I strongly dislike white chocolate, most other cookies and cream taste/ products I find a bit tasty....not these.
Elen J.
Rockford, IL
This is a classic chocolate bar! I use to get them all the time when I was little. I STILL Enjoy standing in line at the grocery store and grabring one of these to go!
Alecia S.
Apollo, PA
The only time I eat Hershey's Cookies N' Cream is when there is a miniature in the Halloween candy. They do taste good but I prefer the regular ol' Hershey's chocolate bar. Cookies n' Cream just seems a little too sweet.
Courtney  D.
Princeton, IN
This bar is by far one of the best! White chocolate is my favorite! It's the perfect mix of white creamy chocolate and crunchy chocolate. I highly recommend this bar!
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
This is delicious. the white chocolate is sweet and i love the crunch from the cookies. this candy bar is really good on s'mores, my niece and i love it better than the regular Hershey bar.
Lupe R.
Los Angeles, CA
This chocolate was my favorite as a little girl. I remember always asking my mom if she could buy me one. It tastes good, light, smooth and you just can't have enough
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?