BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I really like the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. It is a good mix and something different than most candy bars. The creamier texture and cookie crunch are the perfect combination. I live in PA and love Hershey's!!!
Kelly N.
Westminster, CA
My favorite flavors of my desserts are generally Cookies and Cream, mainly because of the creaminess. So to put it into a cheap candy bar, it's pretty much my dream.
Hillary N.
Clare, MI
Most amazing thing on this planet when on your period love this candy. This candy bar is my go to for bad moods and bad days and sometimes as just a treat for myself.
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA
This review really made me want this candy bar now. lol I'm not a big fan of just bars of milk chocolate, but I love the white chocolate. My favorite candy bar by far.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
These are so fun to include in stockings and there's no wrapping required, the package is already cute enough! Everyone loves the taste and it's inexpensive enough to get one for everyone.
Lauren S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This candy bar is delicious. It has been one of my favorites since I was a child. I love the white chocolate bar and the chocolate chips in it. It never disappoints.
Judith O.
Nobody knows how much i love cookies and creame chocolate and for the fact that the price is so low why doesn't anyone buy some is it because they r seasonal thats why
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
This is my absolute favorite candy bar! I love white chocolate and it Laura great with the crunchy cookie. I stash them away at home so the kids can't eat them all!
Nanor M.
North Hills, CA
This is the most creamiest/milkiest chocolate bar ever. i love those little brown cookie like crisps in it because it gives it texture. The white chocolate itself is absolutely amazing. Such a milky and creamy texture.
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
These are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! the cookie pieces tend to get a little bitter ( but not unbearable) but the sweetness from the cream helps better the taste. I've eaten these so much bet not once have I've gotten sick of them!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?