BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kacie S.
This has been one of my favorite candy bars for years. You must like white chocolate in order to enjoy this canst bar. It has tons of cookie pieces in it. Yummm.
ngan c.
Santa Ana, Ca
I remember i keep buy this product like everyday at school because it so good and i love white chocolate so it a perfect blind and the price is reasonable too !
courtney d.
Berea, OH
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars since it's came out I'm not a fan of regular Hershey's but these are awesome I love the little chocolate crunchies in it.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Best candy EVER made, perfect mix of all ingredients and not overly sugary, also the Hershey's Cookies and Cream drops are perfect for travel, and everything!
Julieta G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
One of my favorites I just love chocolate but this one by far I can keep eating non stop! I think that the cookies just give it an extra touch of deliciousness.
Melaine S.
White haven , PA
This is my go to snack i absolutely love cookies and cream bars so tasty after any meal. Its the perfect combination for a chocolate bar.
Elizabeth Y.
Madison, AL
Yumm!! I don't like white chocolate as much as milk but this is still so delicious! And the cookie bits are to die for! Tastes kind of like an Oreo
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
My boyfriend love this. Whenever he has a sweet tooth, I always make sure to get him some. I personally like it, too, but I love Hersey's milk chocolate. Always a go-to treat for me!
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
I haven't had these in years but when i was younger i bought this EVERY SINGLE DAY, sometimes i ate 2-3 a day, I loved it so much, I might go purchase one again
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
Cookies & Cream bars are my weakness. White chocolate overall is just total kryptonite for me. Plus, with it always being near the check-out stand at the store, how could I resist?
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?