BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Katie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite candy bars! The white chocolate is creamy and just sweet enough without being too sweet! I love the cookie chips because they're super crunchy!
Brandy Freeman D.
Bennettsville, SC
Me and my kids love this!!! We love white chocolate and the little chocolate chips in it. Its a big plus for us. Tastes a lot better than the original Hershey chocolate
Sonya T.
I love love love these cookies n creme candy bars!!! I keep a pack of the minis by my bedside at all times just for when I need a little something sweet!!! Love them!!
Janeva M.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is the best. I cannot say enough good things about this. I can eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have dreams about this bar.
Nicole A.
This chocolate bar was the bane of my existence growing up. Anything Hershey's was right up my alley and still is. The creaminess was what roped me into becoming a fan!
Lou C.
Bellmore, NY
I love that 711 carries the BIG SNACK sized, I get 2 for 2$ and it's such a great deal. The cookie bits and the white chocolate taste so good. Nice and crunchy also!
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
I absloutly love Hershey's cookies and cream bar. it is one of my favorites. if I don't hide this from my family, theres a great chance you will never know who took it.
samantha t.
Inverness, FL
I love cookies and cream and i love Hershey's! the perfect combination and the bars are so tasty you wont want to share ! so be prepared to be getting asked to share
Courtney  D.
Princeton, IN
This bar is by far one of the best! White chocolate is my favorite! It's the perfect mix of white creamy chocolate and crunchy chocolate. I highly recommend this bar!
Sara W.
Easton, PA
I love anything cookies and cream, and this was no exception. Great candy and I like how you can break them off into the little squares. Have a drink handy cause it does make you thirsty.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?