BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Most favorite chocolate bar ever! I find that it had a lighter chocolaty taste compared to the milk chocolate bar and the cookie part of it adds alil crunchy extraness.
Alecia S.
Apollo, PA
The only time I eat Hershey's Cookies N' Cream is when there is a miniature in the Halloween candy. They do taste good but I prefer the regular ol' Hershey's chocolate bar. Cookies n' Cream just seems a little too sweet.
Katrina D.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Hershe's cookies and creme are one of those candy bars you don't know you need until you get it. You start and you can't stop and finishing is oh so satisfying. Then you realize you need more.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I love this flavor. I had this all the time as a kid. it's super cheap and tastes awesome. I recommend you put it in the refrigerator as it makes an awesome cold treat.
Sonya T.
I love love love these cookies n creme candy bars!!! I keep a pack of the minis by my bedside at all times just for when I need a little something sweet!!! Love them!!
William R.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite Hersey bar! I love this chocolate has this really good rich taste and i just love this chocolate better then the almond but thats just my opinion
Katie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite candy bars! The white chocolate is creamy and just sweet enough without being too sweet! I love the cookie chips because they're super crunchy!
Elen J.
Rockford, IL
This is a classic chocolate bar! I use to get them all the time when I was little. I STILL Enjoy standing in line at the grocery store and grabring one of these to go!
Nicole A.
This chocolate bar was the bane of my existence growing up. Anything Hershey's was right up my alley and still is. The creaminess was what roped me into becoming a fan!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This is absolutely my FAVORITE chocolate bar!!! With it's creamy white chocolate and the small pieces of cookies it is the perfect satisfaction to both a cookie and chocolate cravings!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?