BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Hannah G.
These are delicious! It is definitely something for those who like white chocolate! I love them so much! It's creamy and crunchy all in a heaven bar
Kara M.
Nicholasville, KY
If you love the candybar, you will probably love these! They are a perfect bite size! The only difference I noticed from the candybar is that the texture is a bit different, but the taste and enjoyment is the same.
Krista S.
I'll be her she's good you can cream bar is 1 of the most delicious candy bars I have ever had! it tastes like white chocolate with mini Oreos in it
Margarita L.
Brooklyn, NY
Hershey chocolate is already the best now put cookies and cream on it and you have the perfect recipe for the perfect chocolate anytime and anywhere
falicia s.
Sarasota, FL
These are delicious! They're taste is so wonderful. But about halfway through the bar I always feel query and disgusted by them. The first half is god and the last half is the devil.
Michelle C.
Perfect when you want something sweet and crunchy but not so chocolaty
I love these too when I can give to my kids and it doesn't make as much of a chocolate mess
Gwen G.
Excellent candy bar! One bite is like a time-machine into childhood. Recommended for those that enjoy Cookies and cream ice cream, mocha chocolate chip Frappes, or white chocolate.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
Am I old because I remember when these first came out. These are so delicious, they are a perfect candy bar with a little bit of a crunch.
andrea h.
Alhambra, CA
This chocolates so good! best to eat in the movie theaters :)) however, you do get super thirsty after you eat like more than half the bar ! LOL or it could be just me. always, delis!
Heather L.
Brighton, TN
This is one of my favorite candy bars! I love to let it melt in my mouth then, chew up the cookie pieces last. Now my kids try to eat them all if I bring them home. Very tasty product!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?