BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Carrie G.
I love the creamy texture and crunchy cookie bits in this candy bar. Hershey's chocolate is always the best and the white chocolate is no different. This is also my son's candy bar of choice.
Mariela S.
Henderson, NV
Candy of choice for my 5 year old, we try not to have candy around the house, but he will get one piece a week and this is always his choice. Great texture and flavor.
Brandy Freeman D.
Bennettsville, SC
Me and my kids love this!!! We love white chocolate and the little chocolate chips in it. Its a big plus for us. Tastes a lot better than the original Hershey chocolate
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
I love this chocolate.. Omg I have to get me one for lunch now. :) I like breaking them apart and eating the candy bar VERY slowly. lasts me about a whole work day. :)
Diana C.
This is my favorite chocolate bar! the white chocolate, the little pieces of cookies hit the spot! anyone that loves white chocolate & cookie would defently recommend!
Darby Z.
San Marcos, TX
Love this chocolate bar! I am a fan of chocolate, and this one is very creamy with a hint of a crunch. Not quite the same a normal chocolate, so it is a good change when I'm not in the mood.
Janeva M.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is the best. I cannot say enough good things about this. I can eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have dreams about this bar.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love cookies & cream, and white chocolate its delicious my favorite. I absoblutly love it, if it was for me i would have one every single day, but uhh too bad for diet.
Nicole A.
This chocolate bar was the bane of my existence growing up. Anything Hershey's was right up my alley and still is. The creaminess was what roped me into becoming a fan!
Hawraa N.
Dearborn, MI
I have a sweet tooth and this hits it every time. Its like a change from the everyday chocolates out there. I just love have cookies and creme bar its like eating a cupcake without the mess.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?