BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Hannah G.
These are delicious! It is definitely something for those who like white chocolate! I love them so much! It's creamy and crunchy all in a heaven bar
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
When I have a itch I get my cookies n cream, you gotta be kidding me! I love chocolate! I have an addiction to the taste good stuff. yummy in my tummy oh so yummy!
Amber F.
I've loved this candy since i was a kid. white chocolate and cookie pieces are heaven together and the fact that they've came out with cereal of this is amazing :)
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA
This candy bar is my kids absolute favorite. Its just delicious.. supper yummy.. Now I know why my kids always want this candy bar at the checkout.. love, love...
Makeuplove P.
If you like chocolate cookies and white chocolate then this is a great candy for you, not too sweet but with the touch of delicious chocolate cookie just perfect.
Destiny G.
Frankfort, KY
This is a delicious treat I absolutely love this candy bar, I also love the cereal version of this put them together and it is like OMG amazing! I would recommend this product any day!
Joanna M.
Cincinnati, OH
So delicious! i like chocolate, but white chocolate is by far my fav since i was little. very hard to find, and once Hershey's came out with this, i was in love!!
Angelica A.
Cookies and cream yummy ! My big sister fav candy bar . When I buy myself one I cant forget to get her one too , If not she will freak. Another of my all time favs.
Hannah N.
Chico, CA
This is my favorite candy bar. I love white chocolate and the crunch from the cookie bits adds great texture. When I need some chocolate this is what I reach for.
Bethany H.
Always delicious, can't go wrong with this treat. Way too easy to eat the whole bar. I love to make cookies using these bars and crushing them up. Super delicious
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?