BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Nice white chocolate with a twist of cookies so you get a little chocolate. The white chocolate is a little creamy but pairs well with the chocolate cookie crumbs
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
Great Alternative if you aren't into the dark chocolate... it's almost like eating Oreos..... just with more of a melt in your mouth feeling... my girls love it...
Amber F.
I've loved this candy since i was a kid. white chocolate and cookie pieces are heaven together and the fact that they've came out with cereal of this is amazing :)
Dana S.
This is my favorite chocolate bar! I love white chocolate and the addition of the cookie pieces just makes it that much better! You can also use these in desserts.
Crystal T.
San Bernardino, CA
This is one of my favorites, it has white chocolate and little bits of cookie which makes it even more delicious! Overall, it's just really great and awesome to eat anytime of the day.
Tonya C.
Melbourne, FL
This is one of my favorites! You can't go wrong mixing chocolate with pieces of cookie. It is very sweet so one bar is all you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Emily B.
Macon, GA
I received these as part of a Christmas present from a co-worker. I had never tried them before then. They are sooooo delicious. They are great stocking stuffers, Valentine's Day present and even birthday presents. You can't go wrong with Hershey's.
maria B.
I love this Hershey chocolate! It's one of my best chocolates that I will eat or buy. Love the white mixed with the little pieces of cookie in it...
Zena C.
Vandergrift , PA
I love these! I don't buy candy bars often but if I had to pick one to buy, it would definitely be this one. I love the flavor and the little cookie bites inside.
Elizabeth P.
Madison, WI
There truly aren't words for how amazing Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar tastes. Smooth rich chocolate and little pieces of cookie make my taste buds dance.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?