BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
These bars are amazing! I am a chocolate freak, I crave chocolate like a crazy person. They are pretty sweet and get to my teeth sometimes but I eat them anyway! HaHa :)
Daisy B.
Now I know these get a lot of hate for not being "real" chocolate but it's a really great treat to indulge in. It's a perfect balance between creamy and crunchy. A must!
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
It's so big for the price! I love this so much! I prefer white chocolate over milk sometimes because milk is a little more savory. but this is my go to chocolate bar!
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I just got one of these today and I can't wait to eat it! These are the best Hershey bars in my opinion! I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but these are sooo good!
Lindsay M.
Carson City , NV
Holy yum! What could make Hershey's better than holiday packing. I had a candy dish filled with these at my holiday party and they were all gone by the end of the night
Jascelyn B.
One of my classic favs. I tried this bar and was hooked for two weeks .It's taste the best slightly melted. this are creamy crunchy and rich a chocolate lovers dreams.
Ashley n.
Topeka , KS
My favorite candy bar of all time they are my weekends and my go to bar. Can't live without them. Yummy creamy white chocolate and with crunchy chocolate cookie pieces
Ashley A.
Pearland, TX
Lord this chocolate bar is my weakness. It is so delicious, creamy, not too sweet, and it absolutely melts in your mouth! You can never go wrong with cookies and cream.
Elisbeth B.
This bar literally melts in your mouth! it is so creamy and rich but has a twist because it has a wonderful crunch. the cookies in the chocolate are perfectly distributed and taste incredible!
Danielle J.
I was totally obsessed with these as a kid. They are so creamy and I love the chocolate pieces inside that give it that crunch. This will always be a favorite of mine!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?