BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
When I have a itch I get my cookies n cream, you gotta be kidding me! I love chocolate! I have an addiction to the taste good stuff. yummy in my tummy oh so yummy!
Cleo W.
Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar has been one of my favorites since I was small. I love the creaminess of the white chocolate and the cookie crunch. So yummy!
Katlynn L.
My. Favorite. Candy. Ever! Every time I finish a bar I wish that I could eat more and more. Hershey's did an amazing job creating this. If you haven't tried it grab one the next time you are in the grocery aisle.
veronica b.
York, PA
Ever since I was little I always begged for this candy bar or it would make me feel better when I was upset. Its so unique and the chocolate so creamy and perfect.
Angelica A.
Cookies and cream yummy ! My big sister fav candy bar . When I buy myself one I cant forget to get her one too , If not she will freak. Another of my all time favs.
Hannah N.
Chico, CA
This is my favorite candy bar. I love white chocolate and the crunch from the cookie bits adds great texture. When I need some chocolate this is what I reach for.
Aileen P.
I love eating this. if someone were to give this as a gift, it would be heaven! the creaminess from the chocolate and crunchiness from the cookie makes it perfect for anyones craving!
Makeuplove P.
If you like chocolate cookies and white chocolate then this is a great candy for you, not too sweet but with the touch of delicious chocolate cookie just perfect.
Elizabeth P.
Madison, WI
There truly aren't words for how amazing Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar tastes. Smooth rich chocolate and little pieces of cookie make my taste buds dance.
Joanna M.
Cincinnati, OH
So delicious! i like chocolate, but white chocolate is by far my fav since i was little. very hard to find, and once Hershey's came out with this, i was in love!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?