BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
LEAR18077 Maria A.
This is the glory, love this chocolate, I love it. Its taste her divine white chocolate with the combination of cookies is incredible. I love it. officially addicted.!!
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
It's so big for the price! I love this so much! I prefer white chocolate over milk sometimes because milk is a little more savory. but this is my go to chocolate bar!
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
If your looking for the perfect sweet treat but want something original then this is for you. It's heresy's quality but with a whole new taste and the taste is amazing!
Jerica A.
Spokane, WA
I like to break off a couple squares when I'm in need of a sweet treat. It's definitely best when chilled. Given its sweetness, one bar can last me for several cravings!
Alexa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This candy bar is great. Even though I don't like Hershey's chocolate that much when ever I
And given this candy bar I can eat it in one sitting. I recommend buying it.
Lynn R.
I'm allergic to chocolate, but because white chocolate isn't really chocolate, I'm safe. The small amount of cookie inside doesn't affect me. I love anything white chocolate and the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar are a favorite
Lindsay C.
Glen Carbon, IL
This is my candy weakness! Cookies 'n Cream is by far my favorite chocolate bar! One time, I bought them in Kiss form for my class, and I ended up eating the whole bag!
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I mean its white chocolate with cookie pieces can you really go wrong with that? It is so velvety and rich and the little bit sized individually wrapped pieces are great.
Irene F.
Philadelphia, TN
This candy bar is not that bad . I love cookies and cream but this one is not exactly my favorite . It's personally not the one I buy every time I go buy a candy bar .
Kacy P.
Waukesha, WI
I love these. They are perfect if you can't handle a whole Hershey bar like me. It's just to sweet but with these it's a smaller amount Ina wrapper and taste sooooo good!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?