BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Skylar G.
Apex, NC
These are my go-to candy bar during my cheat day. However, if you're trying to be healthy, limit yourself to maybe one a week! Other than that, they are delicious! Can be a little much if you eat the whole bar in one sitting.
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
I typically don't care for white chocolate or Oreos but this is one of my favorite chocolate bars it is literally heaven in good form and o recommend this to everyone!
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
I could eat this chocolate all day. It has a smooth and then cookie crunchy taste. I always have ate these as a young girl. I will always love the white chocolate taste.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
If your looking for the perfect sweet treat but want something original then this is for you. It's heresy's quality but with a whole new taste and the taste is amazing!
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
One of my childhood faves. It does taste a little diffent then before though. The cookie tastes different but still very sweet and tasty. I prefer more cookie taste when it comes to this candy.
Lindsay C.
Glen Carbon, IL
This is my candy weakness! Cookies 'n Cream is by far my favorite chocolate bar! One time, I bought them in Kiss form for my class, and I ended up eating the whole bag!
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
IHershey candy bars have been around for a long time.And they just keep getting better.One of my favorite bars are the cookies and cream.It has a smooth rich texture with the crunch of cookies.
Irene F.
Philadelphia, TN
This candy bar is not that bad . I love cookies and cream but this one is not exactly my favorite . It's personally not the one I buy every time I go buy a candy bar .
Nicole B.
Bronx, NY
This is by far one of my favorite chocolates! I could eat this all day and never get sick of it. From the way the chocolate melts in your mouth to the memory of it that you will never forget this candy is absolutely delicious.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite Hershey's bar. It is the perfect sweet treat and they're not any more expensive than other candy bars. They're not expensive and they're delicious.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?