BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
I absolutely love white chocolate and I get off for anything Cookies and Cream flavored so its not surprising that I love these candy bars. I love that its not just like cookie flavored but has actual oreo-like chunks. If you like oreos and white chocolate you will love these. And also, they're like, a dollar.
Melayne B.
Hialeah, FL
my favorite chocolate of alll time , i love it so much , it tastes amazing i would never trade it for another , i highly recommend it , it is super cheap , so totally affordable! BUY ITTTTT !!! it will make you happy
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
This chocolate is soooo good! I prefer this to the original Hershey chocolate bar. The only problem is that I want to eat 5 in one sitting!! Its perfect if you love cookies and cream. It just melts in your mouth and tastes like heaven! Buy a couple because you're going to want more after you try it!
Megan D.
Nashville
As a kid, my mom used to promise these to me if I didn't cry when I had my shots. I absolutely ate these up. It is so good! The amount of candy throughout the candy bar is awesome and definitely separates this from other candy bars. With others, if they have a different flavor, you mostly only get the chocolate. With this,  you definitely get a lot of the cookie!
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this is one of my favorite candy bars and since i like oreos this makes it even better. the smooth chocolate taste i buy these all the time and when i dont have to share with the kids i get to enjoy it all to my self. i would recommend this to anyone else who is a chocolate and oreo lover such as myself
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
My sons all time Favorite. I don't know why he loves it if I hardly like it. its pretty good but it leaves my mouth like dry so that's why its not my favorite. but my kids love it so that why I 3 star rated it
Kaitlin D.
Frisco, TX
The best candy bar ever to be made!! Grant it...you have to be able to eat white chocolate, which can be too sweet for some people.  They come in various sizes (drops to king size) and they are all great.  The drops are the best for those that want only a little at a time or when you travel!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this. It is super sweet, so sometimes it is a little too sweet for me. But when i'm craving it, it hits the spot. It is affordable and really cheap. It is at any store, so easily accessible. I eat with whenever I see it on the side of the aisle at the grocery store. I would recommend trying this.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite Hershey's flavor! I love the crunch of the cookies and the white chocolate is so creamy. I could eat these nonstop! Wish they made them in the king size! I buy these constantly! Definitely suggest these!!
Kacilyn H.
Holy yumm!!!! I have such a weak spot for these! Whenever I see them in a check it lane at Walmart, I grab a couple and toss them in my freezer when I get home!! I love frozen chocolate And these are perfect! If you like cookies and creme ice cream or Oreos in general, you will love love love this!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?