BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Zamira C.
Chicago
very tasty and creamy These are very yummy and i cant find them anywhere here in The U.S thats odd to me because i really like Hershey's product! I could probably compare Hershey's to nothing because i think overall its the best!
Adriana R.
this candy bar is one of my favorites! is delicious, is a white chocolate with little chunks of cookies inside, have an awesome flavor and you can do some amazing recipes with it! that's why everibody loves Hershey's
Lindsay B.
White chocolate and cookies and cream are hardly my first choice when it comes to candy but I have to say everyone should try this bar! Walmart is where I buy then normally when I am checking out and I would say not too badly priced for a candy bar. I am normally super satisfied through only half the bar so love saving the left overs for later (if my boyfriend doesn't take it of course). AGAIN, Hershey's has not let me down.
NINIBETH D.
Doral, FL
I love this chocolate.I listen to the chorus of the angels when consuming it. Placing it in my mouth and feeling when I mix white chocolate and cookies, seems to me a matter of the gods.I really recommend a 100% try this chocolate.And obvious that it is worthy to repurchase.
Hannah A.
Holy smokes, this candy bar is amazing. It is rich, creamy, and so delicious. I love to keep mine in the freezer so it is cold when I go to eat it. I don't eat them a lot, but it is a wonderful guilty pleasure. I have been enjoying these since I was a kid - still amazing as always!
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
By far my favorite chocolate bar. Definitely love white chocolate more than regular! Plus the little cookies pieces make the texture and flavor sooo much better! If you haven't tied this yet, I highly recommend doing so! You won't regret it!!
Allyson D.
Hoboken, NJ
I would definitely say this is my  favorite bar from Hershey's. Its so light because its not the harsh cocoa flavor and the oreo bits are so good. I am probably going to go out and get one today because now i am craving it. 100% recommend and its 100% affordable.
Wendy N.
This candy is amazing!!! It's so hard to atop eating it because its so good! I usually just let the candy melt in my mouth and you really get a taste for the little balls of cookies it has in it.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
best chocolate snack ever very good comfort food i enjoy it so much favorite brand and flavor great quality as well very affordable worth the price lol of course most deff a repeat consumer and i love it and recommend it to others and makes a great snack at night for those late night cravings
Arianne J.
They're really good, and incredibly sweet. I could never eat a whole bar in one sitting. The little cookie bits are the perfect sizes for just a little bit of crunch to the bar. I can find them in most grocery stores. If you like cookies and cream ice cream, give this a try.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?