BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Debra M.
North Augusta, SC
I would probably eat anything flavored with cookies and creme. This is so good if you put them in the freezer to cool down and then eat them with milk. I love them.
Meghan W.
An absolute classic! Cookies and cream is hands down the greatest of all the Hershey bars if you ask me! The crunchiness, the taste, the smell, every part of it is irresistibly delicious.
Sarah H.
Chesapeake, OH
Favorite candy bar of all time. It's the perfect combination of smooth and crunchy and oh-so sweet! You can't go wrong with this candy bar.
Theresa G.
I love white chocolate. And with crunchies it taste sooooo good! When I was in middle school this was something I always bought it in the store on the way to school.
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
This candy bar is amazing. It brings together melt in your mouth white chocolate and milk chocolate cookie crunchy pieces. It's a delight every time.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
One of my favorite candy bars, I've been eating these for as long as I can remember. they're a nice sweet treat without the feeling of getting a cavity with every bite. would recommend to all the cookies and cream lovers.
Hannah H.
These are perfect, of course! The only issue for me is these are very hard to find in my area but pose a good occasional treat. It does come off a bit to sweet to me but I still buy a couple when I find them to save for those times when they're just right!
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
These have always been one of my all time favorite candy bars, my kids and Husband love it too! Just saw a recipe for Hershey's cookies and creme bar cookies, can't wait to try that out!
Tulsi A.
Richardson, Tx
This is my go to sweet tooth snack at work. I LOVE the cookies and cream Hershey bar. It's been my favorite for over a decade and it still has the same great taste. I love how they manage to keep the cookie pieces crunchy and the white chocolate so smooth.
Amanda T.
Pasadena , TX
Have you ever tried these! Oh my goshh they are soo good! I love it more then the regular Hershey's. The white chocolate is soo smooth but perfect with the bits of chocolate cookie in it
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?