BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Richard S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is definitely a tasty candy bar. However, the white chocolate sometimes tastes too sugary to me - especially if I try to take on a King Size bar! A once in awhile snack, maybe once every week or two, is great at keeping that sweet tooth in check.
Kim P.
I love this candy so much. It helps that I like the "cookies and cream" flavor for ice cream as well! However, this white chocolate and cookie bits combination might be too sweet if you don't like your candy entirely sweet. You will either love it or not!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
So yummy! This is one of my favorite candy bars. I'm usually not a huge white chocolate fan, but this is great. It's not super sweet either!
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
Better than just the white chocolate kind. My favorite is in the drops. They're smaller and can just pop them in your mouth. This is by far the best Hershey chocolate flavor
Dee G.
Not a big fan of the Hershey's cream cookie bar I rather have just a regular plain Hershey's bar also I'm not that fond of Hershey's anyway
Joanne J.
Trumbull, CT
Hershey's C & C Bars are a treat for me. A little sweet, but isn't that the point? I love when these bars make their way into our house. Indulgent bit of white chocolate and oreo, yum.
Yusemi A.
Bell, CA
I'm actually not very fond of these. For some reason I can't find a good flavor to them. I think the only way I'll eat them is if there is no other candy available.
Dinah P.
Torrington, CT
These are still one my faves from my childhood days... They're better than the regular Hershey's. They also go great with vanilla ice cream now, it makes me wanna have some right now.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN
This is my favorite candy bar of all time! It tastes so good! I love the little cookie bits and I love that the chocolate just melts in your mouth. Best candy ever!
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL
I am a huge white chocolate lover. The fact that these bars are in every store and I can cure my white chocolate craving is amazing. Hershey's should try to do an all white chocolate bar!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?