BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kathy N.
Portland, OR
I feel that the older I get, the less I like white chocolate, however, I still am in love with Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar. They are absolutely creamy and heavenly and the bits of cookies add the perfect crunch and flavor to it.
James M.
Batavia, NY
These are one of my favorite candies bars since childhood. I usually don't like white colored chocolate ever, but this one I got eat all day long! it'd almost addictive!
Teresa M.
Davenport, IA
I am a chocolate addict. I love both milk and white chocolate, so when I want to get my white chocolate fix, I buy this chocolate. It's smooth and creamy-just like I like!
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite candy bar of all time, not only for its sweet melty goodness, but also the white chocolate. When you're craving something sweet choose this candy bar!
Carrie N.
Edgewater, MD
While my tendency is indulge in more expensive chocolate, I wouldn't pass these up if you offered me a bar. I really love cookies and cream. A good, budget-friendly option.
Amy Q.
I used to eat this on occasion but have recently switched to milk chocolate. white chocolate just lost the appeal. However this candy bar is yummy every once in a while.
Stephania A.
Lantana, FL
They're so good!
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
 I love the mix of white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie. It's such a staple candy bar and so satisfying to that sweet tooth. It's affordable, It's quality, for those of you who haven't checked it out I highly recommend you do! Also, to those who have nut allergies, I know living in canada they do say it may contain almonds, however as someone who is severely allergic to all peanuts and nuts as well as being anaphylactic , I have never had a problem and have never gotten a reaction.
Kaylyn C.
If I could I would eat this all day! I love the white chocolate and those itty bitty cookie things are a big part in its taste too. Never been disappointed in eating this.
megan c.
Springfield, PA
My go to candy as a child and still enjoy having it now and again. Very tasty. I don't usually like white chocolate but in this case it goes great with the cookie pieces.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?