BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Ashlee T.
I am not a dark chocolate fan, since I find the taste too bitter, but I really enjoy milk chocolate. And cookies! I always love getting the surprise cookie pieces in this Hershey's chocolate bar!! It simply is a stroke of genius.
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Love this candy bar. It is so good it's my favorite Hersheys bar. When I go in the aisle to pick a candy it's always the cookies and cream Hershey bar. It is just so good.
J P.
If you enjoy white chocolate, this is an affordable, sweet treat for you. The cookies in this bar taste great and offer texture, and the white chocolate is nice and smooth.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
Hershey's Cookies and Cream is one of the only candy bars I can have due to a peanut allergy. The good thing about that is that I really enjoy them. I like Hershey's because you can break it into pieces and eat a little at a time.
Angelique Z.
I always forget that Hershey's has these cookies and cream bars! Probably because they aren't in every store? Either way, they're yummy and I might have to find me one now!
Elisa B.
One of my favorite bar chocolates 😋 perfect combination of white chocolate and bits I love to put it on the frigde omg it tastes sooo good all of you should try to do that
Carrie N.
Edgewater, MD
While my tendency is indulge in more expensive chocolate, I wouldn't pass these up if you offered me a bar. I really love cookies and cream. A good, budget-friendly option.
Natalie H.
Bronx, NY
Best ever!! i know its bad but I can eat like 3 of these a day. guess this diet is not working out for me. the taste alone would make you wanna slap your mama for some more
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
Every so often I have a craving for these. They have such a good taste and different from just grabbing your average candy bar. After a while though they do get sickening.
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
I'm not usually a huge fan of sweet stuff but I love these! The bits of chocolate that you bite into give it that perfect contrast between smooth and crunchy texture. Yum.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?