BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jaime M.
South Shore, KY
My daughter is absolutely obsessed with Hershey's cookies and cream bar,it's her favorite candy bar,and I like it too because I love white chocolate!
Serena N.
El Monte, CA
I know this doesn't consider real chocolate and the healthy factor is nowhere near dark chocolate which contain great antioxidant for the body, but it just tastes so good. I couldn't careless
Theresa C.
Lodi
Love these so yummy they are like a white chocolate with little Oreo type bits mixed in and after Christmas I find them on clearence and keep them in the freezer :)
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
I actually really enjoy indulging in one of these chocolate bars. I love the flavor of white chocolate and the crunch you get from the cookie pieces is decadant! Definitely a win for me.
Kelly P.
Hershey's chocolate is ok. For me they tend to be way too sweet. I believe this is why children tend to like them and adults shy away. The chocolate overall is usually not the best quality. But that is just overall.
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove , CA
Surprisingly delicious. I'm not a big fan of white chocolate, but the little cookie bits make this delectable. It's like having a bar of cookies and cream ice cream with you wherever you go.
Vicky Q.
San Jose, CA
I JUST INTRODUCED THIS TO MY LITTLE COUSIN LAST WEEK! She's only 3 and she loves it so much! I always buy them whenever i hit up Safeway. (They have sales on candy bars most of the time!)
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite Hershey's bar. It's so creamy and milky but it's crunchy at the same time . It melts in your mouth and the combination of white chocolate and chocolate crunch is awesome.
Keri M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I LOVE this candy bar!!! White chocolate and cookie pieces, so good! If you're a fan of white chocolate and cookies (like oreo cookies) then you should definitely give this candy a try!
Ashley S.
When I'm looking for something different in the candy aisle, I find myself going for this bar. I'm not a fan of cookies and cream ice cream but there is something about this candy I enjoy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?