BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Ali C.
Hershey's Cookies & Cream has been my favorite candy ever since I was a child. It's so creamy and melts away in your mouth. I can't ever turn down one of these chocolate bars!
Sammantha G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I am big fan of the Hershey company. So I admit, I am a bit bias'ed, but I love this candy bar. It tastes so good, I wish the Cookies N Cream ice cream tasted more like it.
Mariah S.
Princeton, IN
This is a favorite in my household. The creaminess of the white chocolate is a great combination with the crunchy cookie pieces. My husband and I have even used the bars for 's'mores instead of plain milk chocolate, and love it!
Hannah W.
All time favorite Hershey product (maybe tied with resse's cups.) It's so creamy and delicious and it's not to sweet and the "cookies" part gives it good texture.
Stacey C.
I absolutely love the cookies and cream chocolate bars that Hershey's make. I love to take little bites of these and let my tongue find the cute little cookie pieces! I actually just bought these for stocking stuffers :) Yum Yum!!
Mimi D.
Boca Raton, FL
I like the crunchiness in the cookies and I'm a white chocolate lover! Definitely recommend this :) I used to get these a lot a while back, I have to get back on my grind!
Abbey P.
Griffin, GA
Cookies and cream Hershey's bars are a favorite candy for sure. They are super sinful and fantastic on occasion. Honestly, the fact that I don't eat them often probably makes them taste better- absence makes the heart grow fonder!
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of the only types of candy bars I could eat all the time. it is the best thing ever invented I think. I hate normal chocolate so this is the perfect substitute for me.
Holland B.
Woodland Hls, CA
This chocolate is really good! I have a hard time finding white chocolate that I enjoy but this combo is so creamy that it just melts in your mouth. Its absolutely fantastic and only takes a few pieces to subdue that sugar craving!
Dawn  E.
Telford, PA
This is a sweet creamy bar of heaven. It has a great creamy taste and who doesn't love oreo cookies the blend of the flavors are perfect. Definitely worth the calories. Atleast for me. Also great with a cup of dark roasted coffee.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?