BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Charlie B.
Monroe, LA
I can never pass up a Hershey's cookies and cream bar when I'm at the checkout of grocery stores. I get one. Every. Single. Time. && I don't share it either, it's all mine.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love this chocolate bar. It's so delectable. It's also convenient that their cut up in squares, so I can save some for later. I also have it with a glass of milk. Very yummy.
Kat M.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite Hershey's bar of all time!!! It is delicious and I love how creamy it is and how perfectly it captures the taste of milk and cookies in one chocolate bar.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not generally a white chocolate fan but I love these! Even more than regular Hershey actually. They are a little sweet so I can't each much but a yummy occasional treat!
Paula S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do love love love this bar. And it might just be my personal tastes, but i looove sweets and i can never get through an entire cookies and creme bar without feeling so sick
Amanda M.
Ashtabula, OH
Very very delicious. My fiance and children can live off them so its up to me to hide them. ☺ Its not to sweet just the right amount in my opinion and the crunch from the cookies make it even better.
LIZ C.
I LIKE THE COOKIE AND CREME FLAVORS BUT THIS IS JUST TO SWEET FOR ME !!!!! JUST A LITTLE LESS SUGAR IN THE CHOCOLATE WOULD BALANCE THE SWEETNESS IN THE COOKIES AND CREME!!!!
Anna S.
Cold Spring, KY
So good, and rich! The regular bar size is perfect enough to keep you coming back for more, but at the same time you don't over do it. This is always a treat when I get one.
Stacey C.
I absolutely love the cookies and cream chocolate bars that Hershey's make. I love to take little bites of these and let my tongue find the cute little cookie pieces! I actually just bought these for stocking stuffers :) Yum Yum!!
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Love this candy bar. It is so good it's my favorite Hersheys bar. When I go in the aisle to pick a candy it's always the cookies and cream Hershey bar. It is just so good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?