BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Anna S.
Cold Spring, KY
So good, and rich! The regular bar size is perfect enough to keep you coming back for more, but at the same time you don't over do it. This is always a treat when I get one.
shakira w.
Its pretty good but not all that,but i prefer the regular chocolate Hershey bar
Roxanne R.
Pompano Beach
I love love love this candy bar this is one of my favorites. I'm really not that big on chocolate but this isn't to much to handle. Great product and love the texture as well.
Rishi S.
Clifton, NJ
Hershey cookies and cream bars have been my favorite chocolate to eat throughout the day, with the kisses version it makes it easier to control my impulses and I can munch on them throughout the day!
elyse r.
Carson, CA
Not exactly my favorite but they taste pretty good. i don't think the taste matches exactly to what an oreo tastes like but the taste is close to an oreo. i think the creme taste of the chocolate is a little higher than the oreo part.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Favorite Candy bar I like the little crunches in the bar I'm also a fan of white chocolate. There also great if you put them in the fridge and let it get cool.
Brandi B.
York, PA
Hershey's cookie and cream bar is amazing. I live way to close to Hershey, Pennsylvania to not love Hershey's products. The little pieces of cookie add so much flavor to the white chocolate. Love it!
Alyssa C.
I love cookies and cream. I just tried the drops of these and they were so good. They are like giant m&ms that are cookies and cream flavored. Way easier to eat, but just as good as the candy bar.
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
When I'm in the mood for something different, I always get this. It's so delicious with some milk. Sadly, I can never eat one little bite and save the rest. It's so good, I HAVE to eat it all at once.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I liked cookies and cream on chocolates, ice cream and shakes! This is my favorite!! My kids love this chocolate too and they like to mix it with their ice cream as a topping!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?