BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amy T.
Castro Valley, CA
These are my favorite chocolate bars. Divine, creamy white chocolate with crispy, chocolate-y oreo crumbs; YUM. I was inspired to make a cookies and creme cake because of my love of these.
Mika C.
I'm actually not a fan of white chocolate at all but this has been a favorite of mine for years. Don't write it off if you don't like white chocolate!
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
If you can eat white chocolate then this is an amazing candy bar!
My stomach can handle maybe one piece and if I eat any more I'll get sick
Its a shame too because it taste really good!
Madison E.
These taste great. It kind of just melts in your mouth. There is a point where too much is too much, but have a bar and mmm satisfied.
Shay I.
Manchester, CT
This is my all time favorite Hershey's candy! Here's a little secret: If you can't find a bag in you local stores, grab a handful from the candy isle in Party City!
Ashley C.
Mt Washington, KY
I usually could give or take chocolate of any kind, except for this one. Hershey's cookie and creme bars are absolutely amazing. Just the right amount of everything your taste buds need!
Danielle T.
Kettering, OH
I love Hershey cookies and cream. i have tried others and nothing comes close. i end up throwing it away and buying Hershey. it has the best flavor and is so creamy!
sonya w.
South Pittsburg, TN
I became addicted to these back when I was working! I would always have a bowl at my desk, intended for my coworkers but somehow I always ended up eating most of them! If u let them melt in your mouth versus gobbling them up they are absolutely delicious!!!😉
Isha B.
I can't even begin to describe how amazing this candy bar is... it's just perfect.. especially broken up and mixed in with cookies n cream ice cream... AMAZZZZZZZZZballs.
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
This is by far my favorite bar by Hershey. It's just a perfect combination of flavors. The white chocolate is really creamy and delicious and the cookies even it out.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?