BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Yuri B.
My favorite Hershey's chocolate by far! It wasn't too sweet like the other Hershey's chocolate tends to be and the little pieces of cookie is such a nice surprise in your mouth.
Caroline P.
For what it is, it's good. I, not being a white chocolate or cookies and cream fan, do not like this bar AT ALL but if you do enjoy either or those however, please pick this up.
Tessa A.
I am absolutely not a fan of white chocolate, but this candy bar is so DELICIOUS!! The only way I will indulge in white chocolate, thanks Hershey for creating something so delicious and melt in your mouth.
Stephanie D.
Definitely not a fan. The taste was way to sweet and I couldn't eat it all at once. I also am not a fan of any type of white chocolate but I wanted to give it a try. Never again
Nevada B.
Maywood, IL
Seriously my favorite candy bar. I know I'm not the only one that gets tempted by the chocolate in the checkout line. It is my favorite indulgent. The white chocolate is so good with the texture of the cookie bits are heaven in your mouth.
Yarely C.
Colton, CA
My favorite chocolate. I love the kisses version of this as well. But all in all, this is my favorite chocolate. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I don't get tired of it ever.
Penelope B.
I love Hershey cookies and cream! I always have these laying around my house which is dangerous. The perfect blend of white chocolate and crispy cookie crumbles. They're amazaing!
Morgan A.
Omaha, Ne
These are so tasty and a low calorie. Very good to have a few for a snack. The bag has lasted me for so long and are so good and tasty. I'm very glad I found these. Perfect buy.
Rishi S.
Clifton, NJ
Hershey cookies and cream bars have been my favorite chocolate to eat throughout the day, with the kisses version it makes it easier to control my impulses and I can munch on them throughout the day!
Anna S.
Cold Spring, KY
So good, and rich! The regular bar size is perfect enough to keep you coming back for more, but at the same time you don't over do it. This is always a treat when I get one.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?