BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kayla K.
Belgrade, MN
Mmmmm I love the creamy/crunchy combo in this candy bar! I don't eat these often because I do find them to be very sweet. Don't get me wrong though, they're amazing!
Kristin D.
Cookies and cream bars are my guilty pleasure. The flavor is on point! I love the crunch of the chocolate bites inside of the creamy white chocolate. Always a favorite!
Kaila T.
Seaford, VA
OH GOD I LOVE THESE THINGS! Much chocolate, very cookie. Seriously though, these are addicting and you can taste the morsels in every bite. Easily my favorite flavor of candy bar, I do say.
Tanya H.
Culver City, CA
I hate white chocolate but this candy bar forces me make an exception for it lol. It actually taste really good and I like the tiny little crunchy pieces of cookie inside the white chocolate.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
There is no words to describe Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar, but pure heaven to my taste buds. The first time I bitten in this bar it instantly gave me the sugar rush I was looking for.
Jamie W.
I love cookies and cream because I am a white chocolate fan! These are definitely delicious. I love the mini chocolate bites in the bars that give it a nice crunch. :)
Dana M.
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar!!!! Anytime I have to add a cheap item so that I can use a coupon this is the first thing I grab. And they always have one right by the register.
vanessa H.
caldwell, Id
I'm a huge sucker for white chocolate. But Hershey 's sure knows how to make the best ratio Of cookies in this candy bar. It sure is a candy u can't put down till it throwing away the wrapper
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
Ugh I love these soo much. they're my weakness. I get so addicted that I eat the whole bar whenever I get one. If you've never had one you're seriously missing out.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
I love using these candy bars to make s'mores! White chocolate is so creamy and the chunks of cookies are amazing with the marshmallow. Seriously, you have to try it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?