BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Krista 🖤.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the best Hershey's product in my opinion! I like the cookies n cream more than the original. The are delicious and have the perfect amount of cookie bits in them. I love eating this as a snack or at the movies. This is perfect to give on holidays such as Easter, Christmas or Halloween!
Darlina K.
Boston, MA
I love chocolate. I love this chocolate too. It's smooth and crunchy and the best combination. I love cookies and cream everything. It is very sweet. It's not too sweet where I won't eat it. But, I do eat only a few pieces out of the bar because of how sweet the white chocolate can be.
Laurie L.
San Antonio, TX
I give Hershey's Cookies "N" Cream 3 stars only because my husband likes them.  I personally find them to be sickening sweet(and I love sweet).
The pasty creaminess gags me and the nuggets of cookie scratch on my teeth and give me the chills.  I do not like the texture or taste of these.
Ariel L.
ANAHEIM, CA
This is my go to chocolate because it is my favorite. It's smooth and crunchy in every bite. I usually get the kisses, the drops or the snack size bag to store in my purse since it's so portable to have a few. Even though they are all in different packaging they still are the same delicious chocolate. I highly recommend this, if you haven't tried it.
martha l.
best chocolate ever created . i love this cookies and cream chocolate bar . every time i go grocery shopping i  have to buy a couple for the week , it has a unique flavor and crunchiness that feeds my sweet teeth desires .. i recommend this to my friends since they love sugary stuff.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
This candy bar is too good to be true. It must have terrible ingredients because it has such a wonderful flavor. This candy bar paired with a great movie theater popcorn is what dreams are made of. And the delicious texture of the cookie pieces, really makes this candy bar a winner.
Michelle D.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite hersheys candy when I do not want a rich chocolate bar. This is creamy and the cookies break up the dense white chocolate flavor. I have had this many times. I enjoy the price is a little cheaper than other candy bars and I would repurchase when I am in the mood.
Shifra N.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
This literally reminds me of childhood every time I eat it. Theres just something so satisfying about white chocolate mixed with cookie crumbles. Its a good option for when you have that sweet tooth and not really caring about calories. Its hard to not eat this whole thing in one sitting.
Mandy B.
I have never been a huge fan of chocolate bars, but this one is my favorite. I love that it's different from your average chocolate bar and it has small, crunchy bites of cookies inside! What's better than that?! It's the best of two worlds! They're cheap in price, but not in flavor! YUM!
Heather S.
These have always been my favorite Hershey's candy bars, not including seasonal variations. But if you are a white chocolate connoisseur of sorts these are waxy, just like all of Hershey's chocolate. I love the little crunch of the chocolate cookie pieces. I would recommend this to others.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?