BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these, by far my favorite candy bar.... it is my weakness. Super sweet though so not recommended for patients suffering from diabetes or other sugar related illnesses. Good stuff though!
cyrena m.
Hayward, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
its good for when you have a sweet tooth for both cookies and cream and its very good for the price can be used for cookies and for ice cream
Christina W.
Hated it as a kid cus i found it too sweet but for some reason when i retried it when i got older i really liked it...still too sweet but good to have in small portions
Amelia P.
Mobile , AL
These have been a staple in mine and my brothers stockings every Christmas since I can remember. They have a great taste and do not make a huge mess. It's a smaller version of the candy bar.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
These are my favorite chocolate bars to grab at the store! I can't say no to the melty white chocolate and little cookie crumbs inside!! Priced well and easy to find!!
Cindy D.
If I could give these candy bars a better grade, I would! These are my favorite candy bars! They are the taste of pure happiness! I have to eat them a square at a time.
Christina R.
West Seneca, NY
Just looking at this picture made me want to go out and buy one! These have always been my favorite...if you love cookies and white chocolate you will LOVE this candy.
Opinion M.
Nice and crunchy. Tastes creamy, milky and Rich with taste of cookie and crime ! I would like a plain white more but this is surely enjoyable
Dana M.
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar!!!! Anytime I have to add a cheap item so that I can use a coupon this is the first thing I grab. And they always have one right by the register.
sonya w.
South Pittsburg, TN
I became addicted to these back when I was working! I would always have a bowl at my desk, intended for my coworkers but somehow I always ended up eating most of them! If u let them melt in your mouth versus gobbling them up they are absolutely delicious!!!😉
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?