BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
amanda m.
Spartanburg, SC
This candy bar ha always been my favorite since I was old enough to eat candy bars. It's the perfect blend of white chocolate and cookies to feel indulgent without overdoing it.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
These are sweet and crunchy (love the black cookie bits) but the reason I gave it two stars is ... people realize that milk chocolate isn't real chocolate, right? It's basically just milk and eggs and sugar.
Marilyn N.
I love cookies and cream and to see hersey doing this is amazing lol It is really sweet and does force me to eat in small portions so in a way it's a good thing so I don't stuff the whole thing in my mouth.
Christina C.
Hardy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness..These are delicious! It is so hard not to eat too many of these. The white chocolate/Oreo cookie combo of flavors is so smooth and perfect. Definitely recommend!!
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
When I was in school I would go to cvs and buy one of these every week. They are addicting and absolutely delicious. They are totally easy to break off and share with friends too.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have to admit that I can be a huge chocolate snob but not when it comes to this guy. It is so delicious. I love letting it melt in my mouth and the crunch is great. It is a total guilty pleasure for me.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
Love this sweet treat!! I'm a huge white chocolate fan so this is definitely my favorite candy bar. I love how they add the little bits of chocolate cookie to add a little crunch!
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
This is the candy bar I go to when I have that horrible day and I need that impossible pick me up. I like white chocolate better than regular chocolate so this Hershey bar is a huge thing for me and its not overly sweet either. ITS PERFECT!
Mary P.
Boardman, OH
These have been my favorite candy bar some I was a kid. I love the texture of the chocolate and how they're not too waxy. There is the perfect amount of cookies inside them too!
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
This candy bar is very good, and brings back lots of fond memories from my childhood! They are very rich, so I can't eat them as often as I'd like to, but they're always a treat.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?