BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Danielle T.
This is my favorite candy bar!! I'm not huge on chocolate but I love these!! They aren't too rich but i couldn't eat more than one at a time!
Jannet N.
I bring my own snacks to the movies lol (Not gonna lie! ) This is the first candy I dive for and I eat it without feeling guilty. I am not ashamed to say I eat this before an intense workout.
Skylar S.
When I had this I was disappointed. I thought it was going to be great, but it's just white chocolate with cookie bits. Meh. If you like white chocolate and Oreos, you might like it. It's too much for me, though, especially not caring much for white chocolate.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
White chocolate is one of my favorites. When I first had Hershey's cookies and cream, that was it for me. My fiance and I are hooked on these.
Venni W.
Riverside, CA
I love chocolate but every time I have gotten these I have gotten sick to my stomach. It's oily and way too sweet not in a good way because I love sweets and chocolate .
Calliope H.
Antioch, TN
I like these a lot, but I have to be in the mood. They're sweeter than chocolate, and I can feel cavities coming on every time I eat one. I also can't eat much of them because it's overwhelmingly sweet, but those with a stronger sweet tooth than I may love them!
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX
It's the best combination of cookies and cream there is in my humble opinion. I like that the cream is white chocolate based and the cookies are small oreo like chips.
Heather K.
One of my all time favorite candies! It's so sweet, but yet so good. Tastes just like what you would imagine cookies and cream to taste like!
Samantha H.
Corp Christi, TX
I love anything cookies and cream. There is something about this chocolate bar that is so decadent and yummy. It must be the way the chocolate melts in your mouth leaving you these crunchy little bits of cookie. It's like two deserts in one, and absolutely divine!
Laura H.
Boone, NC
I love cookies and creme drops!! They are usually my monthly "special treat" to myself! They are the perfect size to pop in your mouth and enjoy a sweet little snack. Love herseys products!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?