BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
These are one of my favorite candy bars because of how sweet and buttery the chocolate cookie morsels mixed with white chocolate. I love eating this slowly square by square. Mmm
Amy S.
Pittsburg, KS
I love this candy bar. I mean it's not my absolute favorite but it's in my top five. I love how crazy and smooth the white chocolate is and the crunch of the cookies is the best.
Amiya F.
I am in Love with Hershey's Chocolate period.When I first discovered Hershey's White Chocolate I instantly fell in Love with it,but when I tried Cookies 'n' Cream I LOVED IT EVEN MORE!!!! I will always Love White Chocolate.I love it a lot!!!
Carolina S.
Jacksonville, FL
YUM! THE BEST! Childhood favorite and still a favorite today!! The white chocolate tastes great and melts right in your mouth. Def a good idea to throw in with a holiday gift bag!
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I don't really care for white chocolate unless it's Hershey's cookies and cream candy bars. This is yummy but something I could only enjoy every once in a while.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
These are sweet and crunchy (love the black cookie bits) but the reason I gave it two stars is ... people realize that milk chocolate isn't real chocolate, right? It's basically just milk and eggs and sugar.
Christy N.
Davie, FL
I LOVE THESE! They are so wonderful. When I have a craving for something sweet I normally go for these. The white chocolate just melts in your mouth yet it has a little crunch from the cookie pieces in it.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and caramel, but this is my favorite candy bar ever. There's nothing like it. You can never beat an ice cream classic in candy bar form.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
This has been one of my favorite candy bars since it first debuted! I love the mix of white chocolate and cookie bites, its heavenly! Definitely give it a try, you won't be sorry!
Chelsea C.
I love this chocolate bar! It is a mixtures cookie and white chocolate and the taste is awesome. Getting two kinds of chocolate at once what more could you ask for yum!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?