BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my Hershey faves! its the perfect mix of creamy white chocolate and chocolate cookie crumbs! The white chocolate is so creamy not the cheap tasting kind :)
Heather R.
Rome, GA
This is by far my favorite chocolate bar!! It's a little on the super sweet side but I love eating it in small doses of you love white chocolate you'll love this
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
When i first wanted to try it i was hesitant but theres no going back after one bite! Tastes like white chocolate with little chunks of oreo like chocolate inside. Very satisfying!
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
I cannot get enough of these! The bars go by too fast! They are creamy and the cookie bits are a nice little crunch! I could eat these all day! I did when I worked at a grocery store!
Marilyn N.
I love cookies and cream and to see hersey doing this is amazing lol It is really sweet and does force me to eat in small portions so in a way it's a good thing so I don't stuff the whole thing in my mouth.
Alexandria L.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite chocolate bars. I love the white chocolate and the little ireo cookie bits are so good. it's also great to use for baking and used it for s'mores a couple times.
Abby C.
Leominster, MA
When I was in school I would go to cvs and buy one of these every week. They are addicting and absolutely delicious. They are totally easy to break off and share with friends too.
Amy S.
Pittsburg, KS
I love this candy bar. I mean it's not my absolute favorite but it's in my top five. I love how crazy and smooth the white chocolate is and the crunch of the cookies is the best.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have to admit that I can be a huge chocolate snob but not when it comes to this guy. It is so delicious. I love letting it melt in my mouth and the crunch is great. It is a total guilty pleasure for me.
Briana G.
Hazel Park, MI
Ugh! Want to ruin a Hershey bar. Make it cookies and cream. I wouldn't take this flavor of candy bar even if someone offered it for free. And Hershey is my favorite type of candy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?