BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
I never tried this candy until a couple years ago. I had just stuck with the milk chocolate and ever since I had the cookies and cream I only ate the milk chocolate when my wisdom teeth got pulled out. I'm love this candy.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
A few of my favorite snacks in one candy bar! White chocolate and chocolate cookies! The little pieces of cookie also gives it a satisfying crunch! Yum!
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
My favorite. I prefer these over the regular Hershey because that one is too chocolatey for me but this is amazing! The white chocolate and cookie crumbs is delicious!
Gladis C.
I don't usually eat chocolate but omg since i tried this one i love it , every Saturday i get one to reward myself for my good habits , honestly if you guys have not tried this do it right now
Brenda B.
All time favorite Hershey's flavor. I have loved this since the age of 11 and will keep loving it for years to come. Thank you Hershey's for this delicious invention.
Lauren B.
Warwick, RI
Love the crunchy texture the cookies provide and the white chocolate is sweet but offset by the chocolate cookies. One of my favorites!
April H.
Talbott, TN
I really have a dislike for White Chocolate. I don't like it a bit but with Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar makes it so yummy and delicious! I love these candy bars!
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Okay so I'm allergic to chocolate now (yes, I know how sad) but THIS chocolate was my all time fave! I mean its like eating Oreos that are surrounded by white chocolate, milky goodness. Mmmmm.
Joanna G.
Growing up Hershey's has always been my favorite! But this chocolate is just amazing! I love white chocolate but the mixture of cookies and cream just makes it better!
Roxana H.
Yummm... I love this candy bar. The bits of cookie give this chocolate bar and delicious crunchy texture :). I like to let the chocolate melt in my mouth and then crunch down on the cookies!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?