BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Holly H.
Moulton, AL
These are one of my favorite candy bars in the store right now! I bought one for my dirty Santa gift! They are just so delicious/ white chocolate with chocolate cookie pieces all throughout !
Skylar S.
When I had this I was disappointed. I thought it was going to be great, but it's just white chocolate with cookie bits. Meh. If you like white chocolate and Oreos, you might like it. It's too much for me, though, especially not caring much for white chocolate.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
A few of my favorite snacks in one candy bar! White chocolate and chocolate cookies! The little pieces of cookie also gives it a satisfying crunch! Yum!
Nicole R.
Rolling Meadows, IL
One of the best Hershey bars ever! They taste extra creamy and melt in your mouth! :) The cookie crumbs inside are the best part💖 I've been having a strong sweet tooth lately and I could literally sit and eat a ton of these candy bars in one sitting 😋 Love these!
Gladis C.
I don't usually eat chocolate but omg since i tried this one i love it , every Saturday i get one to reward myself for my good habits , honestly if you guys have not tried this do it right now
Amber R.
Albany , OR
The best ever! So sweet but they taste so good, they should make these into milkshakes cause ids buy that everyday, its such a smooth rich flavor along with the rough cookie parts so good.
Lauren B.
Warwick, RI
Love the crunchy texture the cookies provide and the white chocolate is sweet but offset by the chocolate cookies. One of my favorites!
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
My favorite. I prefer these over the regular Hershey because that one is too chocolatey for me but this is amazing! The white chocolate and cookie crumbs is delicious!
Roxana H.
Yummm... I love this candy bar. The bits of cookie give this chocolate bar and delicious crunchy texture :). I like to let the chocolate melt in my mouth and then crunch down on the cookies!
Brenda B.
All time favorite Hershey's flavor. I have loved this since the age of 11 and will keep loving it for years to come. Thank you Hershey's for this delicious invention.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?