BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO
These are really yummy and I love them. Although they are really rich, I love them! They are really good , but I'm not sure if these are better or the regular Hershey chocolate. I think it depends on the mood I'm in but these are delicious!!!! Try them if you haven't!
Jessica B.
Laurelville, OH
These are good, but i prefer the original milk chocolate over these. Call me traditional, lol. I do enjoy these whenever I'm looking for a little different version of chocolatey goodness, though.
Marissa J.
lebanon, IN
I bought this for my son and didn't think I'd like this. I was pleasantly surprised. It is addicting! I love the cookie flavor and the white chocolate isn't overwhelming like it can be at times.
Lara J.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought some fun size bars during Christmas. They have creamy white chocolate and little bits of cookie, the cookie pieces taste like Oreo. One of the better white chocolate candy bars. Yummy!
Kristin D.
Cookies and cream bars are my guilty pleasure. The flavor is on point! I love the crunch of the chocolate bites inside of the creamy white chocolate. Always a favorite!
Skylar S.
When I had this I was disappointed. I thought it was going to be great, but it's just white chocolate with cookie bits. Meh. If you like white chocolate and Oreos, you might like it. It's too much for me, though, especially not caring much for white chocolate.
Megana K.
I really like this chocolate. I feel like it's a great combination of flavor. The creme flavor gives a change to the classic milk chocolate and the crispness gives it a little something extra.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
I never tried this candy until a couple years ago. I had just stuck with the milk chocolate and ever since I had the cookies and cream I only ate the milk chocolate when my wisdom teeth got pulled out. I'm love this candy.
Kyle M.
Columbia, MO
Hershey's Cookie and Cream candy bar has always been one of my favorite candy bars. The sweet white chocolate and the crunchy cookie pieces make it the perfect combo.
Christina W.
Hated it as a kid cus i found it too sweet but for some reason when i retried it when i got older i really liked it...still too sweet but good to have in small portions
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?