BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
These chocolate bars are super yummy! I am not typically a fan of white chocolate but this combo is to die for! So hard to find in my local stores but once I do find it I stock up!
This bar is so good that I find myself wanting to savour it. There is only one shop in my area that sells it so I have to make an effort to go and get one but it is SO worth it x
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
Cookies & Cream bars are my weakness. White chocolate overall is just total kryptonite for me. Plus, with it always being near the check-out stand at the store, how could I resist?
Rita A.
Yonkers, NY
This is one of my favorite Hershey's chocolate bars! I love the crunch of the cookies and the subtle taste of the white chocolate! It is definitely a mouth watering treat for sure!
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these, they are a perfect size for a chocolate fix. 10/10 Hersey's Cookies & Cream and completely addictive and I'll need to stock up before they are gone.
Stacie M.
Perfect blend of white chocolate and cookie crisp! This reminds of cookies n cream ice cream--it reaches out to more than just the white chocolate fan! So yummy!
Marjorie I.
Vallejo, Ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love cookies and cream! Absolute favorite especially because it has cookie bits mixed with the white chocolate. Its so yummy and creamy and great for sharing with friends and family.
Ariti T.
Santa Maria, CA
For some reason as I go older, the taste of chocolate isn't the same for me. I've started to gravitate more towards white chocolate and this is my favorite bar. Its probably because of the yummy cookie pieces.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
I haven't had these in years but when i was younger i bought this EVERY SINGLE DAY, sometimes i ate 2-3 a day, I loved it so much, I might go purchase one again
Caitlin M.
These candy bars are great because they're different from all the other classics. Personally, I can't finish one by myself because they are very sweet, but I am definitely a big fan.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?