BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ami I.
Cleveland, OH
I used to eat these like crazy as a kid. Now they're just OK. I'd eat them every once in a while but they make you awfully thirsty and I miss the regular milk chocolate.
Ashtin M.
Gibsonton, FL
By far my most favorite Hershey bar ever made! This is so creamy and milky and it isn't too rich either! Tastes wonderful! You'll want a glass of milk next to you though.
Christina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love, love, love this chocolate bar. I just had one today and i can say the bar melts in my mouth and the crunchy chocolate cookie is a great combo with white chocolate.
Laura l.
One of my favorite chocolates! I wasn't a big fan of it at first but then someone gave me a piece to try and it is one of my weaknesses.
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO
These are really yummy and I love them. Although they are really rich, I love them! They are really good , but I'm not sure if these are better or the regular Hershey chocolate. I think it depends on the mood I'm in but these are delicious!!!! Try them if you haven't!
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Im not a big fan. I don't like that it taste like plasticky fake chocolate. Ive really tried to like it tried it lots of times but i just don't.
Jessica P.
Glasgow, KY
There's nothing I love more then to go to the store and walk down the candy aisle to pick up a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar. They're just the right amount of sweetness and the crunch of the cookie pieces make it so worth it!
Katia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
I discovered Hershey's Cookies & Cream bars as a kid who liked chocolate, but wasn't crazy for it- and boy, was my mind blown! I'm also a huge fan of mixed textures, so the crunchy cookie bits that are revealed when the creamy vanilla chocolate melts...pure heaven!
Tough C.
Um hello this is my favorite Candy bar I hate regular chocolate for some reason I've been a white chocolate kinda girl and this is my favorite
Nilza S.
I love the crunchy bits of chocolate cookie mixed into the smooth white chocolate that melts in your mouth. It's delicious when it's in cookies and cream kisses as well.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?