BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Melissa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my husbands favorite candy. He loves it, so much so that when my daughter sees it when we are in line at the grocery store she screams "dada" and has to grab one for him! Haha
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my favorite chocolate bar! I love white chocolate and the addition of the cookie pieces just makes it that much better! You can also use these in desserts.
andrea h.
Alhambra, CA
This chocolates so good! best to eat in the movie theaters :)) however, you do get super thirsty after you eat like more than half the bar ! LOL or it could be just me. always, delis!
Emily B.
Macon, GA
I received these as part of a Christmas present from a co-worker. I had never tried them before then. They are sooooo delicious. They are great stocking stuffers, Valentine's Day present and even birthday presents. You can't go wrong with Hershey's.
Katlynn L.
My. Favorite. Candy. Ever! Every time I finish a bar I wish that I could eat more and more. Hershey's did an amazing job creating this. If you haven't tried it grab one the next time you are in the grocery aisle.
Makeuplove P.
If you like chocolate cookies and white chocolate then this is a great candy for you, not too sweet but with the touch of delicious chocolate cookie just perfect.
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
These chocolate bars are super yummy! I am not typically a fan of white chocolate but this combo is to die for! So hard to find in my local stores but once I do find it I stock up!
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
My boyfriend love this. Whenever he has a sweet tooth, I always make sure to get him some. I personally like it, too, but I love Hersey's milk chocolate. Always a go-to treat for me!
Friencine J.
I can eat this whole pack myself. I love this chocolate like its really good. I'm telling you that this company is not going out of business as log as I'm alive
Eunice C.
Oak Park, CA
Really tastes like cookies and creme- love the crunchy cookie pieces. I like breaking apart the pieces, but it is white chocolate, so you do need a glass of water to break it up.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?