BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Uno de los chocolates mas ricos que puedes comer en tu vida, es cremoso y los pedacitos de galleta le da ese toque crunch que lo complementa..
Kaitlyn N.
New Castle, VA
Love these! One of my favorite candy's for summer time. It's hard to find white chocolate candy so when I'm craving it I go straight to these!
Amber M.
Yummy treat! Want something a little different than regular old chocolate? Try this instead. I mean who doesn't love Cookies N' Cream!?!
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
When a friend broke off a piece for me back in middle school, I knew I found love. "Just one more piece." Who was I kidding? These are addictive. White chocolate, cookies and cream. Cookies and cream. That's all it took to hook me in. Hershey's chocolate never fails.
Heather H.
Chilhowie, VA
I am a huge fan of white chocolate and chocolate cookies, so when Hershey's married the two it was like manna from heaven. I whole heartedly suggest if you haven't had one yet you need to try it!
Yamira R.
Stockbridge, GA
I love this Hersheys Bar. I like all Hersheys bars but this one is different. Great quality and good price.The best chocolate brand since a long time :)
Claire B.
Ellicott City, MD
Ahhhh totally love this stinking chocolate bar. I'm allergic to gluten and i will even risk it to have a piece of this. So addicting and love the cookie pieces. What's not to love about white chocolate and cookies. Seriously.
Melanie P.
long island city, NY
I love white chocolateeeeeeeeeee!!!! This bar is a GREAT pick me up especially when I'm on the time of my month ! I love the taste yum yum yum
Heather P.
Tavares, FL
Hershey's cookies and cream bars are one of my favorite candy bars. My daughter loves them too. I like that the flavor is so much different from the average candy bar.
Whitney W.
I've been eating these things for as long as I remember! They were a childhood favorite of mine, and still are today. I don't think I've ever met anyone that didn't like them! They are that good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?