BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Nancy S.
Smooth white chocolate combined with crispy, crunchy cookie pieces...what more could you want!?! This is a real treat. Very sweet, have a drink on hand.
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
When a friend broke off a piece for me back in middle school, I knew I found love. "Just one more piece." Who was I kidding? These are addictive. White chocolate, cookies and cream. Cookies and cream. That's all it took to hook me in. Hershey's chocolate never fails.
Kelley P.
This is my all time favorite candybar! The pieces of cookie taste exactly like Oreos. The white chocolate is smooth and just right with the cookie bits.
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
These are my go to when I'm pregnant :). Perfect flavor and love the crunchy cookie part. They remind me also of my childhood, my sister and I loved eating these as a kdi.
Bryn V.
If you are looking for a sweet chocolate bar this is it. By far the very best of Hershey. Growing up this was the go to candy when we got to pick out one from the store
Whitney W.
I've been eating these things for as long as I remember! They were a childhood favorite of mine, and still are today. I don't think I've ever met anyone that didn't like them! They are that good.
FfcvfvvvvbHe dlsuvwkdu sidbemdi she cowbells dj democracy did die if I encirnfi rdifnbrkfidbd Kenner

Yamira R.
Stockbridge, GA
I love this Hersheys Bar. I like all Hersheys bars but this one is different. Great quality and good price.The best chocolate brand since a long time :)
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
The cookies and cream bar is delicious. It is perfect for a change from dark or milk chocolate. Plus who doesn't like Oreos? The taste together is a refreshing treat. The price is reasonable.
Kristin H.
Florence, AL
This is my favorite chocolate bar. The combination of white chocolate with the dark chocolate cookies is simply divine. A very yummy and affordable guilty pleasure candy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?