BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
My sons all time Favorite. I don't know why he loves it if I hardly like it. its pretty good but it leaves my mouth like dry so that's why its not my favorite. but my kids love it so that why I 3 star rated it
Kacilyn H.
houston, TX
Holy yumm!!!! I have such a weak spot for these! Whenever I see them in a check it lane at Walmart, I grab a couple and toss them in my freezer when I get home!! I love frozen chocolate And these are perfect! If you like cookies and creme ice cream or Oreos in general, you will love love love this!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this candy bar is one of my favorites. I could eat it all day every day. I love anything cookies n cream or white chocolate. It's so rich and creamy! its def something you could eat and not get tired of. it's a very addicting candy bar lol and I def recommend it to other people who haven't tried it!
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Hands down my favorite chocolate bar from Hershey's! When it comes to chocolate bars, these come to mind first. I love the white chocolate with crunchy chocolate but combination. It's addicting and honestly
I'm not too mad at it! It doesn't cost too much either but sadly it's inhaled too quick LOL
Danica S.
Our kiddies love these. I mean LOVE!!! It's like they know when one enters our house. They are the perfect blend of vanilla and cookie. The candy bar just melts in your mouth. If you haven't tried it you should.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mis segundos chocolates favoritos. Indiscutiblemente siempre que voy a un súper mercado tengo que comprar uno de estos. Me encanta el sabor, la sensación que produce el suave chocolate blanco con los trocitos de oreo. Además de que es asequible.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Nothing makes the soul more happy than white chocolate.. add in cookie bites & you have the best sweet tooth fixer ever!!Such a great snack for mid-day or when you just need a chocolate fix. Found pretty much anywhere for no more than $1.50, it's a great buy.If you haven't tried, you're missing out!
Alejandra M.
Best Hershey's chocolate bar ever! Cookies N' Cream is my absolute favorite. I'll take it over any other candy bar any day. I'm also a little lactose intolerant and this chocolate bar does hurt me lol. I always love finding the king size of these on sale in walmart or in my local grocery store.
Stephany F.
este es mi chocolate blanco favorito, tiene un sabor incomparable y esas chispas de chocolate le dan el toque especial, en mi pais cuerta aproximadamente 35 pesos domonicanos...cada ves que voy al super debo comprarme uno de estos sin duda alguna.
Laurie L.
San Antonio, TX
I give Hershey's Cookies "N" Cream 3 stars only because my husband likes them.  I personally find them to be sickening sweet(and I love sweet).
The pasty creaminess gags me and the nuggets of cookie scratch on my teeth and give me the chills.  I do not like the texture or taste of these.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?