BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Hersey's Cookie and Cream is the best Hershey's bar. My sister is completely obsessed with this candy, so much that she gets one every time we go to the store. This might sound weird but they taste really good when they are warmed up and eaten with a spoon lol. It's really good but don't eat too much- your dentist might hate you.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tied with their milk chocolate+almond for my favorite chocolate. So smooth and addicting!!! I can’t just break off one piece, I start with one and end up just holding the wrapper :/ buy these whenever I let myself have a cheat day!
Alyssa B.
Ah yes, this is the best cookies and cream chocolate bar. Nothing can beat this! I think I actually like this candy bar better than the original! I still love the original but if I had to choose between the original and the cookies and cream, I would 100% always choose cookies and cream.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
This is one of my favorite chocolate barrs when it comes to white chocolate! Really its taste is fabulous and I love its texture because it is very creamy and the combination of white chocolate and the tiny bits of biscuits make a great taste in every mouthful. You really should try it if you still haven't done it!
rachel c.
Hershey’s has outdone its classic milk chocolate, and has come out with a cookies and creme bar of deliciousness. The cookie pieces inside the bar makes this candy tasty. Would recommend... one of my favorite candies.
Junasia L.
My favorite !!! The cookies and cream is one of the best bars that the company has made and every time i see it i just have to buy it.  The flavor never disappoints no matter where you get it from and I honestly buy a bar or 2 every month when i get a chance to.
cierra s.
these chocolates taste amazing! you get an amazing flavor of chocolate right when you bite into it, and it’s definitely good value. it’s a great price for chocolate, and this purchase it definitely repurchase worthy!
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
This is my favorite kind of chocolate actually! I love Oreos and I love white chocolate! So them together is fabulous. I could eat a whole bag of these by myself to be honest and I wouldn't even feel bad about it!
Mackenzie P.
This chocolate was very delicious. It had white chocolate and had cookies involved. The chocolate melted a little bit in my hands but it’s worth it. I don’t think this item can be approved because it’s delicious.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Anything Hershey, you can expect it going to taste good. But this blows mine my mind. Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor for almost anything. But I rememeber coming across this in walmart and getting so exicited. The taste is the bomb.com and so addiction if you have a sweet tooth like me.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?