BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Sarhay Q.
Lake Mary, FL
The best ever chocolate!! my favorite!! is creamy and crunchy, is amazing!! and yes this is so much better than other Hershey's chocolates. Pure Love!
El mejor chocolate de todos!! ¡¡mi favorito!! es cremosa y crujiente , es increíble! y sí, este es mucho mejor que otros chocolates Hershey's. Puro Amor!!
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
When you say chocolate, most people think about milk chocolate or dark chocolate, but in my case, I always think about this white chocolate bar! It's my favorite! And if I'm not careful I can go through the full bar within seconds lol sweet, creamy, and rich, Hershey's cookies n creme is just amazing!
Becky M.
I love cookies and cream anything!! These are the perfect little sweet treat! I like to put a few in my drawer at work so they are at my fingertips when I need a little pick me up. I usually buy them on sale or with a coupon. I have bought these numerous times and will continue to in the future!
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
White chocolate is my favorite! Anywhere i get the chance i pick up some white chocolate. The value absolutely great. It is even better than the plain old dark chocolate bar. I especially love the giant ones that you can pick up in the store. I would recommend anyone who loves creamy chocolate.
Dayna B.
Who doesn't like this chocolate bar?! As a child and even now as an adult this was and is my favorite chocolate! Its usually less than $1 at your local supermarket! I indulge on this every so often but as a child I ate this almost daily LOL. I will forever be loyal to my cookies and cream bar!
Tamara A.
Los lunas, Nm
I would crave these constantly once I tried them for my first time years ago. White chocolate is delicious and with the cookies and cream flavor it makes this bar even better. It is a close call between eating this one and the original. I would recommend it to white chocolate lovers for sure.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
Estos son mi chocolates favoritos me encanta el chocolate blanco y en este caso me gusta que tenga pedacitos de galletas, aparte esta presentación me gusta porque son pequeños y así no me como toda una barra grande y son perfectos para un snack entre horas o un postre después de la comida.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
this is my favorite white chocolate treat. Its not too intensely sweet but still has that white chocolate flavor. I constantly find myself looking for this when I'm craving something sweet! Ive noticed this is the only white chocolate in packaging I've tasted that doesn't taste artificial
Tamara O.
I use to eat these as a child, and I can honestly say they're great and affordable to buy! They have a cookies and Creme flavor that's so hard to resist! It's honestly great to purchase these anytime I go to the store! I always share these with people to let them get a taste or greatness!
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you love sweets you'll like this product! It's not overly sweet but with just the right amount of sweetness! I for one adore this product so delicious and usually it could be found for cheaper than expected definitely worth the money spent abd you'll become addicted at first bite lol
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?