BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Elva P.
Phoenix, AZ
For all you chocolate lovers that want a different taste. This chocolate bar is delicious! Its very creamy and its the perfect balance of cookies n cream. Also easy to share because of its design.
Kaylen W.
science hill, ky
I absolutely love Hershey's cookie's and cream candy bars! They have an amazing taste and texture. I love them and not just because they are white chocolate.. 😁
Monique H.
Merrillville, IN
Maybe it's me or my taste buds were off when I tasted this but it's a horrible mix if you ask me. The white chocolate leaves a nasty after taste in you mouth. Even my 2 year old didn't like these.
Bryn V.
If you are looking for a sweet chocolate bar this is it. By far the very best of Hershey. Growing up this was the go to candy when we got to pick out one from the store
Kaitlyn N.
New Castle, VA
Love these! One of my favorite candy's for summer time. It's hard to find white chocolate candy so when I'm craving it I go straight to these!
Felicia G.
Piedmont, SC
I love this! I have since it first came out as a kid. I love white chocolate which is my favorite. Now, its not the best white chocolate I have ever had. But its still great. Definitely recommend if you love white chocolate ¡
Ashlee D.
Williamsport, PA
The cookies and cream bars are my all time favorite Hershey's candy in the entire world. I love the creamy chocolate mixed with the plentiful chunks of chocolate as well. And the snack size makes it easy to control eating a lot of it at once and easy for on the go.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
The cookies and cream bar is delicious. It is perfect for a change from dark or milk chocolate. Plus who doesn't like Oreos? The taste together is a refreshing treat. The price is reasonable.
Whitney W.
I've been eating these things for as long as I remember! They were a childhood favorite of mine, and still are today. I don't think I've ever met anyone that didn't like them! They are that good.
Kelley P.
This is my all time favorite candybar! The pieces of cookie taste exactly like Oreos. The white chocolate is smooth and just right with the cookie bits.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?