BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kara M.
Nicholasville, KY
If you love the candybar, you will probably love these! They are a perfect bite size! The only difference I noticed from the candybar is that the texture is a bit different, but the taste and enjoyment is the same.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I have a itch I get my cookies n cream, you gotta be kidding me! I love chocolate! I have an addiction to the taste good stuff. yummy in my tummy oh so yummy!
Nazima K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love chocolate in general. I especially love white chocolate during the Christmas months. This white chocolate is definitely in my top five. It's crunchy yet smooth at the same time!
Aileen P.
I love eating this. if someone were to give this as a gift, it would be heaven! the creaminess from the chocolate and crunchiness from the cookie makes it perfect for anyones craving!
ana o.
So good and delicious. The white chocolate will just melt wonderfully and the cookie crisps are a delightful crunch or just let them dissolve with the chocolate into a wonderland of chocolate sugar bliss.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
Great Alternative if you aren't into the dark chocolate... it's almost like eating Oreos..... just with more of a melt in your mouth feeling... my girls love it...
Jamesha C.
Baltimore, MD
I love basically any product that Hershey produces! If you have a late night sweet tooth and want something reasonable! Try out the cookies and cream Hershey's bar! Definitely worth it
Gwen G.
Excellent candy bar! One bite is like a time-machine into childhood. Recommended for those that enjoy Cookies and cream ice cream, mocha chocolate chip Frappes, or white chocolate.
Michelle C.
Perfect when you want something sweet and crunchy but not so chocolaty
I love these too when I can give to my kids and it doesn't make as much of a chocolate mess
Crystal T.
San Bernardino, CA
This is one of my favorites, it has white chocolate and little bits of cookie which makes it even more delicious! Overall, it's just really great and awesome to eat anytime of the day.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?