BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Cynthia V.
Roswell, NM
Delicious

The taste is the best part, you can't stop eating after one! it is just so so so delicious and i can't get enough of it! I love that smooth, rich, and creamy taste about this candy bar.
Kelli B.
Loved this candy bar ever since I first tried it as a kid. I would always make my dad buy it for me when we stopped at the Gas station. The only con would be when we has sweltering weather the candy would melt in your hands. I still ate it though -- chubby girl problems.
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
My childhood in a candy bar! These are the most understated of the Hershey bars! It is the perfect balance of sweet melty white chocolate and rich chocolatey crunchy bits!
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
It's hard to find white chocolate at the regular corner store but this takes the cake! I'm in love with Hershey's cookies and cream. Perfect treat that's not too sweet, but extremely satisfying!
Courtney B.
I've been getting these candy bars forever, they are just so amazing. Love how it's creamy & like a cookie, these are my go to candy. I love cookies and cream everything!
Joann L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love chocolate and I love cookies and cream and I was super excited when I saw this product at my local drugstore. I knew that I had to pick it up and it was delicious!
Jay G.
Tallahassee, FL
One of my top five chocolates, love this candy melts in your hands makes even better, how can you not love it the best white chocolate ever with little cookie pieces it's like heaven in your mouth
Lynn T.
You can get the Hershey's cookies n cream at just about any store or gas station or even convenient stores! They taste delicious! and if you suck off all the white chocolate you are left with the cookie part and it is satisfying!!!
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
THIS is the best chocolate/candy out there. I remember my uncle giving these to my sister and I on Halloween. The flavor is the best thing. Ugh I want one just typing this.
Paola Z.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Cookies and Cream makes me happy it leaves me wanting more i absolutely love chocolate but thise product is not similiar to other chocolates. Every time i go to a store or a gas station i have to buy some Hersheys Cookies and Cream Bar or Hersheys Cookies and Cream Drops.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?