BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Madison, WI
There truly aren't words for how amazing Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar tastes. Smooth rich chocolate and little pieces of cookie make my taste buds dance.
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
One of my favorite candy bars. When you bite into it, it's soft yet crunchy because of all the little cookie bits inside. It tastes so great if I want a little different chocolate bar.
Katlynn L.
My. Favorite. Candy. Ever! Every time I finish a bar I wish that I could eat more and more. Hershey's did an amazing job creating this. If you haven't tried it grab one the next time you are in the grocery aisle.
Christine C.
San Francisco, CA
Omg. This is the best white chocolate I've ever ate. Whenever I feel like eating chocolate, this is the one I ALWAYS look for. It is seriously the best thing ever.
Natasha T.
Charlotte , NC
I have always loved white chocolate and cookies, so putting them together is magic!!! they are very cheap to buy which always has me getting more that i should!!!
Rachael C.
Vidor, TX
I am a fan of this candy bar. I'm a milk chocolate kind of girl but this is my go to whenever I want something different for a change! :) always a pleasant treat!
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my favorite chocolate bar! I love white chocolate and the addition of the cookie pieces just makes it that much better! You can also use these in desserts.
Michelle C.
Perfect when you want something sweet and crunchy but not so chocolaty
I love these too when I can give to my kids and it doesn't make as much of a chocolate mess
Kimberly S.
CLOVIS, CA
This candy bar is my kids absolute favorite. Its just delicious.. supper yummy.. Now I know why my kids always want this candy bar at the checkout.. love, love...
Heather L.
Brighton, TN
This is one of my favorite candy bars! I love to let it melt in my mouth then, chew up the cookie pieces last. Now my kids try to eat them all if I bring them home. Very tasty product!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?