BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kelli B.
Loved this candy bar ever since I first tried it as a kid. I would always make my dad buy it for me when we stopped at the Gas station. The only con would be when we has sweltering weather the candy would melt in your hands. I still ate it though -- chubby girl problems.
Lisa Z.
One of my favorite candy bars. Tastes great right out of the fridge. It has a perfect balance of white chocolate. Definitely recommend trying if you haven't had one before.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
This item is a catchy item, lol. What I mean is that it is sold by the registers. So one is in line and sees it so one is like ok I am gonna take only one. Flavor is good.
Giselle J.
National City, CA
I love this yummy chocolate. It is not too much and it comes with crunchy pieces of like some sort of chocolate cookie, and omg it is the best taste in your mouth ever!!!
Allyson W.
Cassadaga, NY
I love these candy bars. They are really sweet due to the white chocolate, and I have to really be craving white chocolate to eat one, but when I am, it is my go-to. LOVE.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
I really enjoy the Hershey's cookies and cream candy bar, it is deffently one of my favorite bars. It just seems these days they are starting to taste a little waxy and artificially flovored. :(
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL
I dislike white chocolate so it makes sense that I don't like this product. I also think they're kind of chemically/artifical tasting. If you don't mind white chocolate the you might want to give this a try. I hear they're tasty.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
One of my favorite chocolates from Hershey's. This is my husbands favorite but it is nice when you want something sweet, but not too chocolaty.
Allegra R.
I love these! I'm normally not a fan of white chocolate at all but this is a wonderful treat. The crunch is very satisfying and the chocolate is smooth. Highly recommended.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
This cookies & cream bar is absolutely wonderful! I love it frozen! I also like to make some hot chocolate & put about a half a bar in it soooo good ya'll should try it!:-)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?