BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kim P.
I love this candy so much. It helps that I like the "cookies and cream" flavor for ice cream as well! However, this white chocolate and cookie bits combination might be too sweet if you don't like your candy entirely sweet. You will either love it or not!
fezonae m.
I stumbled opon this many years ago and i have not turned back since.This tastes amazing , how it melts in your mouth, the taste is heavenly. I will continue to buy this as always.
Angelica A.
Cookies and cream yummy ! My big sister fav candy bar . When I buy myself one I cant forget to get her one too , If not she will freak. Another of my all time favs.
Heather S.
Oshkosh, WI
I normally do not eat white chocolate but there is an exception to this delicious Hershey's bar! Cookies and Cream is amazingly good, you can't eat too much of them so buying one here is there makes it even better!
Bethany H.
Always delicious, can't go wrong with this treat. Way too easy to eat the whole bar. I love to make cookies using these bars and crushing them up. Super delicious
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Not to bad for white chocolate. The cookie bits are a nice addition for a little crunch. Smooth and creamy. They used to make a chocolate mint one with the cookie bits as well but I can't find it anywhere anymore.
Joanna M.
Cincinnati, OH
So delicious! i like chocolate, but white chocolate is by far my fav since i was little. very hard to find, and once Hershey's came out with this, i was in love!!
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I love this candy bar! This chocolate is so creamy & good! I love everything white chocolate & with the black chocolate chips in it, it makes it the perfect candy!
Crystal T.
San Bernardino, CA
This is one of my favorites, it has white chocolate and little bits of cookie which makes it even more delicious! Overall, it's just really great and awesome to eat anytime of the day.
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
I love this candy bar!! For anyone who loves cookies and cream this is a must! It's perfect little squares of heaven!! Also you must try this with s'mores....instead of a chocolate bar, use this and I promise you will not be disappointed!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?