BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
These have always been one of my all time favorite candy bars, my kids and Husband love it too! Just saw a recipe for Hershey's cookies and creme bar cookies, can't wait to try that out!
Ashley S.
When I'm looking for something different in the candy aisle, I find myself going for this bar. I'm not a fan of cookies and cream ice cream but there is something about this candy I enjoy.
Enereida H.
Irving, TX
This is my go to candy whenever I'm in crappy mood. There is nothing better than cookies and creme chocolate, and its easy to share, not that I'm gonna share but...
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
Better than just the white chocolate kind. My favorite is in the drops. They're smaller and can just pop them in your mouth. This is by far the best Hershey chocolate flavor
Yusemi A.
Bell, CA
I'm actually not very fond of these. For some reason I can't find a good flavor to them. I think the only way I'll eat them is if there is no other candy available.
Tulsi A.
Richardson, Tx
This is my go to sweet tooth snack at work. I LOVE the cookies and cream Hershey bar. It's been my favorite for over a decade and it still has the same great taste. I love how they manage to keep the cookie pieces crunchy and the white chocolate so smooth.
Debra M.
North Augusta, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I would probably eat anything flavored with cookies and creme. This is so good if you put them in the freezer to cool down and then eat them with milk. I love them.
Marissa C.
Athens, Tx
It's definitely something new to your taste buds so you cal in love with it. However, after a couple bites it gets kinda old. Not something you can just indulge in.
Joanne J.
Trumbull, CT
Hershey's C & C Bars are a treat for me. A little sweet, but isn't that the point? I love when these bars make their way into our house. Indulgent bit of white chocolate and oreo, yum.
Shawna W.
Puyallup, WA
I am not a fan of Hershey's chocolate in general. I think it is waxy. There are far better options out there if I want chocolate. I guess you get what you pay for.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?